Aint Dead yet.

Her Diary

Chapter 18

I ain't dead yet.

The paramedics some how got my pulse going again.

I swear for the thirty seconds I was dead I seen my mum.

When I seen her I hugged her and it felt so real and I told her I missed her.

Everything about her I missed.

She was telling me to pull through and that no matter what I should stay strong on the challenges that came my way. I had to stay strong and fight for my life cause they needed me. She told me to love my dad and help him cause he's losing his way and just Love my siblings cause I hold them together.

Before I could ask her how I was suppose to do all this I was being brought back.

I had gone through surgery and most of the bullet fragments had been taken out.

It's been three days now and I slept for two. I woke up this morning to the doctor doing some test and the nurses assisting.

They said my family was here they just needed them to step out for a few minutes cause the room was too over packed.

I was doped out on pain killers for the pain and I just felt so mellow.

"Guess whose awake !" A nurse said leading my family in the room, along with Zephyr, Gambit, Harley, and Chucky.

I sat up smiling at the group, as my dad came to hug me. His eyes had large bags under them and I could tell he wasn't sleeping as well as he was for the past week when I was home.

"Hi daddy." I said as he let me go from the hug.

"Are you okay baby girl ?" He asked moving my hair from my face.

I nodded.

"Sis. You're awake !" Amaris said hugging me also as she came to the side of the bed and pulled me to her. She couldn't contain the smile on her face.

"Course she is, she a fighter." Zephyr said and I chuckled.

"Dude aim was lame. His ass couldn't kill a bear." I joked.

I swung my feet out off the bed and went to hug everyone else.

"Beautiful are you even suppose to be walking?" Gambit asked as I hug him.

"I didn't get shot in the ass or my legs, so if my legs can move imma walk." I said and he chuckled.

"That's what I like to hear ! Don't let getting shot make you no bitch." Isaiah said as I hugged him next.

I hugged Isaac next and he kissed the top of my forehead.

" I need to take you to some shooting lessons and buy you a gun."

"No." My dad said making me laugh.

"But I got shot daddy! I need protection." I bargain.

"Hopefully your brothers or the police clean this up before any of you else are hurt." He said looking between me and Amaris.

Yes, we told him about Troy and No, he was less than happy Amaris waited so long to tell any one.

I hugged Chucky and he rubbed the top of my head like I was some little kid earning a slap from me.

I hugged Harley.

I barely even knew the girl but she saved my life. She is giving me Faith in humanity.