Run from the Bullies

Chapter - 4

A month later

[Dream P.o.v]

Charmane and Kathy pushed me against the lockers , I only wanted to use the bathroom - scratch that I just didn't want to stay in class.

It's like I can't roam through the hallways like I use to do without some girl wanting to fight me.

Now and days Charmane and Kathy are my top haters always wanting to beat me up.

It's odd that their Ivory friends and they treat me like a peasant , haha I'm kidding myself - their not my Friends.

"So you think your the shit huh ?" Charmane asked getting up in my face.

I didn't answer her , I didn't feel I needed to. This was nonsense !

"She does Char ! She think she to big to answer you !" They dragged me into the bathroom , not without me kicking and screaming.

Kathy tried to cover my mouth but I bit her and drew blood. She screamed and slapped me.

"Fucking rat , got me bleeding , " she spat.

"Let me the Fuck go !" I yelled.

Charmane rolled her eyes at me , "Allow all that screaming , no one can here you in here asshole."

I considered spitting on her , but that's nasty , I couldn't hit her cause my hands were being held behind my back by her.

Kathy locked the girls bathroom door then came to stand in front of me , over analyzing the good and bad of my looks.

"I honestly don't see what he sees in her , like er she's ugly and then theirs us ," Charmane said positioning me infront of the mirror with Kathy next to her.

I rolled my eyes at them both.

They could have this talk without me here ? I didn't need to hear what they thought of me.

"Wow your eyes are a nice shade of gray and you got dimples that are deep but other than that you are ugly as shit ," Kathy said pulling my head back holding onto my hair.

"Let the Fuck go of my hair , bitch !" I yelled trying to free my arms.

"Shut up hoe , Charmane said pushing me towards the sink.

"Just cause Zephyr hang with you , don't mean you somebody ," Kathy yelled shoving my chest.

They were making me mad , I was scared also cause you know two against one and I ain't at a fair advantage.

These simple minded girls were doing this all for a boy that probably at this moment wasn't even thinking about them.

I opened the faust water and cupped one hand over it so the water sprayed wildly over the two of them.

Who told them wear white and pink today ?

The water sprayed all over their top and the front of their skirt making it seem like they pee'd themselves.

"You Motherfucking Bitch ," they said in unison.

They charged towards me , I moved out the way making Charmane hit her head on the sink. Kathy punched me straight in the face and I screamed.

She got on top of me as I fell , getting body shot and some face shots.

I ended up flipping her after getting her from on top of me.

I landed a few nice blows to her face before Charmane Charged towards me after being on the floor nursing her bruised head.

"Get off my girl bitch !" She yelled pushing me off Kathy and swinging for me.

I was fueled with so much Adrenaline , I was not going to let them keep bullying me every freaking school day.

I kicked her in her face and then unlocked the girls bathroom and ran out.

You would think with them having a rep of being the 'eyeful' girls in the school they would have stayed in the bathroom , but seeing as they ran out the bathroom after me I could tell I really angered them.

I ran turning the corner , I bumped someone. I looked up as he steady me to keep me from falling.

"Why you in a rush for ?" Zephyr said smiling down at me.

"Um-"

"Where the Fuck she go ?" Kathy said as they turned the corner.

They stopped seeing me in Zephyr's arms.

They both rolled they eyes , seeing someone coming to my aid without even knowing they are doing so.

I stiffened.

"Hey Zephyr ," they said flirtatiously in unison totally forgetting about how they were looking a mess.

"Ew ," he growled real low.

I would usually laugh when he made fun of how girls looked a mess but this moment was tense.

"Wassup ladies , is their a problem here?" He wondered looking down at me.

"No , it's all fine. Come Kathy," Charmane grabbed her arm and they made there way back to the bathroom.

Fucking bitches.

I sucked my teeth.

Zephyr grabbed my face and I flinched.

"Who did that?" He growled his blue eyes becoming dark.

"It's nothing to worry yourself about , it's my body my business," I told him.

He gritted his teeth and his jaw clenched.

"You are my bus- Naw allow it , tell me who the Fuck touched you. Was it them lot ?" He asked pointing in the direction of the way Charmane and Kathy headed.

"Zephyr , I'm alright. I'm standing see?"

He looked me up and down , his eyes still dark.

He pulled up the edge of my shirt slightly and I slapped his hands.

"Dream your stomach is purple looking."

"I can deal , don't stress it ," I said smiling up at him pulling him into a hug , hurting myself in the process.

"Why you not in class ?" I asked him.

"I can ask you the same," he said smiling at me.

"I couldn't be bothered , Miss Sims was irritating me."

"Same," he laughed , "Teacher sent me out."

"Bassas ," I said shaking my head.

He laughed pulling me along to walk with him.

"Come we go somewhere."