Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Dream P.o.v

I got out of my bed wiping my tears with my blood covered hands, the thin tissue paper wasn't holding back how much blood that was flowing from my leg.

I leaned off my bed just slightly to grab the my towel off the hook off the back of my room door, I applied the pressure on the big two gashes and took a deep breath.

I made sure the blood had stopped before leaving the room, as soon as I started walking down the stairs everything went blurry, I reached for the stair railing but I guess my grip wasn't strong enough and I fell.

"Dream !" Isaac yelled as he ran to my aid, stopping me with his his legs as I almost hit the last few steps.

I should of put longer pants on. I could feel blood pain from my thighs and I hoped that I wasn't bleeding again.

"What the Hell happened?" Isaiah asked as he picked me up off the ground bridal style.

I closed my eyes as they looked at my legs and shared a look between each other.

"Get alcohol." Isaac told Amaris as she came running down the stairs.

* * *

I sat on the couch showered and dressed, I was on my second bottle of water because Amaris wanted to make sure I was hydrated.

" What's gotten into you?" Isaac said breaking the silence from when they were cleaning me up until now, they even had Amaris watch me shower so nothing else could happen.

I didn't answer him and took a sip of my water.

" Was it Zephyr?" Isaiah asked and I looked at him confused.

" Not everything revolves around him. No, it's not him." I said.

"Then what is it?" Both the twins asked in unison.

"Can I just go back to my room?" I sighed .

" No! " Isaac fumed as he pushed me back down as I tried to get up.

I looked at Amaris as she stared at me teary eye'd.

I couldn't understand why, I'm the one who had to sit here and withstand this interrogation.

"Is this because of me?" She questioned and I looked at her confused.

"What? No!" I screamed. " None of you did anything to cause this.. I..."

"You what?" Isaiah questioned leaning in front of me as he sat on the little table that was placed in front of the couch.

"I've been cutting since mom died." I sighed looking down at my hands. " It helps to ease my pain that I feel inside and let me have a physical pain that just turns all the pain inside numb. It just feels sooo hard since mum been gone and you know I actually thought for a little things were going back to normal but now I feel like gods punishing me and I don't know what the hell I did to deserve this."

BANG BANG-

The banging on my room door woke me up.

"Did I just dream all of that?" I mumbled as I touched all over my face. It felt so real.

The banging on the door continued as I came to my senses.

Most Likely it was Isaac, he was the only one that knocked without announcing himself.

" HOLD ON!" I yelled, I didn't even remember me falling asleep. I looked around rubbing my eyes.

Did I cut myself and pass out ?

Moving off the bed, the stinging from my thighs let me know I did, but the bleeding had stopped.

Shit, how long was I out for ?

I pulled open my dresser and found some black sweats and slid myself into them as quickly as I could. I picked up the bottle of water that was on my dresser from this morning and that still was half full and gulped it down quickly. The banging on the door started up again as I finished the bottle.

Wiping my mouth I went and opened the door and as I predicted, there stood Isaac with a bat looking inside of my room all over as he pushed passed me.

"What's the matter?" He asked as he sat on the bed.

" What do you mean?" I questioned confused as I shifted my weight back and forth from leg to leg.

" We seen you crying earlier, what happen when you went to Harley's house?" He questioned and I sighed.

My dream lowkey had me spooked and now that he just mentioned Harley , today's earlier events came rushing back into my head.

As much as I told myself that I wanted to tell them the truth, I knew my brothers temper and if Zephyr nor Gambit told him meant that I should hold off from telling either one of them also, and apart of me still wanted to give Harley a chance to explain herself to me, no to all of us.

"It wasn't anything, her dad was a real asshole, now I understand why she doesn't want me coming over to her place." I sighed sitting next to him.

" Is that really all ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Alright. Stop locking your door before I break it down next time." He said getting up and kissing my forehead. " Oh, go make Amaris change your bandages you bleeding out on your bed." He said pointing out a little puddle of blood that hadn't dried yet on my bed.

I nodded and he walked out.

I pulled off my bed sheets and then changed them to some darker sheets, then went to shower to clear my mind and shake off that dream.

Amaris changed my bandages in silence, I could tell she wanted to say something to me as she wrapped my shoulder.

My guess was that Zephyr told her, and that only way that would have happened is if she must have threatened him. She tried to make conversation once she had finished, but I thanked and walked out of her room.

I walked back into my room and dropped myself on my bed, ignoring the pain I just caused my self. I stared up at the ceiling and sighed.

" I miss you so much mum."