His Girlfriend

His Girlfriend

Chapter 6

[Dream P.o.v]

I ran down the stairs walking into the kitchen taking a seat between Isaac and Isaiah.

"Good Morning Brothers , " I greeted taking Isaiah's spoon and taking two big spoon full of his trix Cereal into my mouth.

He screwed me and I chuckled with a mouth full of cereal.

"Good Morning to you to Dream , "He said yanking the spoon from my hand continuing to eat his cereal watching some new Pokemon movie on the kitchen television.

Big kid.

I looked at Isaac's bowl and frowned , it was done.

He chuckled when he noticed me looking at his empty bowl.

"There's more , make your own bowl, " he said pointing to the trix box on the refrigerator top.

I sighed , "I would but see I have to leave for school in like twenty minutes and all that requires movement and I'm tired , " I explained and he rolled his eyes.

"You must not be hungry then , " he said and started watching that stupid Pokemon movie as well.

Amaris walked in looking more than tired , I looked at her from head to toe then did it again and stopped at a very red spot on her arm that looked like a hand print.

"Goodmorning , " she said her voice hoarse.

"Amaris , " I said not removing my gaze from her arm.

She looked down to were I was looking and her eyes widen , pulling her sleeves down.

"I got burned in cooking class at my college , its nothing," she said tugging more on her sleeve.

She was lying. That marked looked nothing like a burn.

Amaris grabbed her side bag , "well I have to go college early to help out with this cooking project , " she said moving a stand of her hair that was in her face behind her ear.

I knew she was Lying , my mum had told me how I could tell how each of them were lying just by their voice or their facial expression.

Her voice did not sound like she was telling the whole truth.

I scoffed , "Buh bye then , and be careful."

She nodded , Isaac and Isaiah waved her goodbye not taking their eyes off the television.

What was so good about this Pokemon movie ?

I swear if they were paying attention they would have questioned her bruised arm further.

I looked at the time hopping out my seat giving both my brothers a kiss on the cheek , "Behave my dear brothers , " I told them grabbing my side bag and exiting my house.

I back tracked into my house grabbing one of my brothers hoodie and throwing it on. The weather was not looking to bright today and I could see the rain clouds forming , I couldn't find an umbrella so the hoodie would have to do.

I walked out of the house locking it , then made my way to the bus shelter.

I sat down , playing with the band on my wrist , wondering if I should leave my curly hair down or put it into a ponytail.

I considered not to as the bus came , I hardly ever leave my hair down but I wanted my hair to breath.

I got on the bus , as usual one or two people was on the first level. One girl reading a white romance novel and the other trying to finish some leftover homework.