Torture

Chapter 17

[Zephyr]

Torture

Chucky picked the lock to the Flat and we all rushed in quietly.

Silencers where on and I was searching everywhere for that niggah Troy.

The first niggah we killed resembled him, but it wasn't and that just pissed the twins off.

So, we rushed in to the living room where the unsuspecting fuckers where playing FIFA.

It's like Yuro spotted us first and I smiled at him as he got up at tried to run.

I let everyone take care of everybody else, I was after him. He was one of the boys holding Dream down to let that prick hit on her. And this was all so fucked cause he's our bredrin, well was.

He tried to take out his gun and shoot at me, but I shot him in the shoulder before he reach.

I took all his weapons and pistol whipped him, before taking out my knife.

I held the knife to Yuro's neck as he yelled out in pain.

"So you playing us for dickheads yeah?" I said pressing the blade closer to his throat drawing blood.

"You got my sister shot !" Isaac shouted coming from the next room.

" I swear Fam ! I ain't know she was your sister." He screamed and Isaac slapped him causing me to draw more blood from his throat.

"Ahhhh." He screamed trying to move from my grasp as Gambit and the Isaiah came in the room.

" So you hold down any random girl and allow some dickhead to beat on her." Isaiah yelled and Yuro stayed silent.

Gambit bent down and held his hand, taking a rusty knife and slipping it under his finger nail popping them off violently one by one causing a gruesome scream to leave Yuro's mouth.

"Imma ask you again Fam, where did that niggah Troy go?" I yelled, removing the knife from his neck and stabbing him in the shoulder.

"Ahhh, I don't - don't know !" He cried as I remove the knife from his shoulder and placed it back at his next.

"I think he's playing us man !" Gambit said popping out three more nails and stabbing the skin that was under the nail.

"Alie! Past me your knife Nightmare." Isaiah said and I gave him my knife and he stood where I once stood.

"You must of been the one who told Troy we was looking for him yeah." Isaac said and Yuro stayed quiet.

"What happen to being our bredrin ? You stab us in the back and go shoot our younger !"Isaiah yelled.

" I ain't know." Yuro said letting tears fall down his face.

Fool.

"You don't rate us ! Is that it ? You think we are some dickheads yeah!" Gambit said popping out the last name and stabbing Yuro's fingers repeatedly.

He was screaming so loud I had to slap this dickhead to shut up.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled as he muffled his cries.

" Where is the rest of Troy's Mandem ?" Chucky asked as he walked back in to the room.

"How many you kill ?" Isaiah asked him.

" Seven. I figured there to be more of them." Chucky said bending down to wipe off some blood from his hands on a dead guy.

I chuckled at his disrespect for the non living.

"How many people left with Troy?" Isaac asked taking his machete and swinging it around.

"Si-six." He stuttered, he was losing consciousness fast as his voice drifted off.

"Chuck get me a bucket of ice water." Isaac said and Chucky nodded stepping on top of the bodies and went in to the kitchen.

"Wake up mother fucka." I said throwing the water on top of his body once Chucky came back with it.

"He useless." Isaac said still swinging his machete. He nodded at his twin and Isaiah opened his mouth up and placed the blade to the corner of his mouth and began to drag it up to his ear and then did the same to his right side of his mouth.

His screamed filled up the room and we all just watched as Isaiah took pleasure from doing this.

Once his was done Isaac began swinging the machete hard at his legs cutting them off one by one.

Yuro was still conscious and was still screaming bloody murder as he went through the torture.

After I shot him in the head and we left.

Chucky smiled as he ran his hand through the puddle of blood by Yuro's chopped off legs along with Gambit and Isaac.

On the wall the each wrote something with the blood.

You know better than to mess with my family you dickhead, you want war you fi get it.

I mean they dead and all, but they organs good, my gran needs a new liver, I know one of them is type AB. Be generous and think of the elderly.

This was fun, this is gonna happen to you next time. Bet!

I laughed reading the stuff off the wall Gambit wrote and shook my head and we vacated the premises.

We where here to long and Yuro's screaming must of been heard by someone.

We all met back in a warehouse far deep in London and burnt the clothes we wore just earlier after leaving the scene of the crime.

" These are the thirtieth pair of tims I'm burning this year, man doesn't have money to be buying new pairs." Gambit said throwing his shoes in to the barrel of our burning clothes and shoes.

"Alie!" Chucky said tossing in his shoes too.

I took a shower and got rid of any blood residue off my body before changing in to a new set of clothes.

After we headed to the hospital.

That girl Harley was there here sitting with Amaris in the waiting room.

Dream was still in surgery for like the past two hours.

I couldn't even sit, I was just stood with my back against the wall with my head down, wondering if she would make it.

I hoped she would make it.