Concerns

Zephyr's P.O.V

The uneasy feeling that I was feeling was getting worse as I got near the market after following Dream's location after she sent it to me. Police and frighten people filled the parking area as I tried driving through the crowd and look for Amaris and Dream at the same time.

"Fuck , Mans shouldn't even be around all these pigs , what the fuck is even going on." I cursed under my breath as i continued looking for their frames.

It was smart that I decided to borrow Kishi's Car than to take the bus, it was good that I trusted the small doubt in my chest that something was up.

I finally located the two of them speaking with police as they scribbled word for word on a notepad as another one of them asked the questions.

I parked on the side closes to them not caring about the multiple parking spots available to me. I got out the car leaving it running, closing the door behind me.

As I approached them, all pigs eyes turned to me and I kissed my teeth.

"What's going on?" I questioned both Amaris and Dream but looking over Dream to see if she had been hurt o anything.

"Excuse me sir, who might you be?" We are in the middle of a questioning do not interfere and go about your business." One of the officers spoke and I did even spare him a glance as I continued to ignore them.

"Dream turned her head not knowing if to answer me or not as she once again bottled up her emotions and Amaris sighed.

"Troy showed up here while we were shopping and he pulled out a gun on us, and excuse me officer he's family so it's okay." Amaris explained as she stepped between me and one of the officers who tried to walk up on me and get me out of the way by force being that I was not acknowledging them.

" Then speak up boy." One of them said making me screw up my face.

"Man does not know you, and have nothing to say to you, why must I speak to you if you don't have the answers I seek?" I spat and he scoffed.

" The youth now and days have no respect for authorities." A female officer said and scoffed right back at them.

" It takes respect to get respect and once you guys stop killing off guys like me cause we don't give you the respect you feel you deserve and don't act the way you want us to act, then and only then shall I maybe consider even trying to acknowledge you and your people, but until then fuck off mate." I spat as I screwed the woman from top to bottom.

"Okay he is not even the person you guys are looking for so don't come for him, we finished answering all the questions we could answer. can we just go home now?" Dream said as she stepped in front of me as the police decided they all wanted to be brave and take a step closer to me with their hands on their holsters.

"It's funny init? Scared of an unarmed man. Seems to me you guys even think the answer to a little truth is violence." I spat with venom.

"That's enough Z. Are WE DONE with all the questioning? Cause all this shit here is unnecessary." Dream said Loudly and she placed her body directly infront of mine as if her little body could stop them from attacking.

They eased me up and I chuckled.

"Yeah, we are done ladies, we'll be in contact. If you do see him around again please don't hesitate to contact us." One of the men stated as he handed Amaris a card and I kissed my teeth.