Leave me alone.

Chapter 15

Leave me Alone.

{Dream}

It had been a week and this dude Troy had not been anywhere my brothers could find. Some one was hinted to Troy that he was being sought out and he went and hid.

Amaris was being watch twenty four seven and she hated it. She was still mad at me, but I was really the only person she was allowed to talk to.

Ivory had officially joined the Myra Gang and dressed up just like they did and all that. It seemed so odd that she would want be in their crew. She use to point them out to me and bash on their outfits and how they looked like skets.

Now she was one of them.

I guess it was always a fantasy to always want to be like them secretly.

She cut off all relations to her other friends that didn't approve her new friendships and how she was changing.

So now it was just me and Zephyr. He was barely in school this past week though, He had 'Business to attend to' was how he said it.

Basically while he was gon I stayed out of sight, I was not trying to end up on world star again.  had random people smiling at me on the street like we was friends and I was creep-ed out.

Plus if Ivory was to join them in there fight against me I would have to defend myself and fight her back which I didn't want to do. I still very much considered her a friend. I mean, she hasn't done anything to be against me, we haven't talked in two week, but I didn't have hard feeling toward her.

As class ended I went to my locker taking my stuff.

Turning around I bumped in to someone hard, dropping all my books to catch the girl from falling in front off all these students.

I held her still and she let out a breath, breathing her minty breath all in my face.

"Thank you, and I'm so sorry. I saw you but didn't think you would turn around so fast and walk, I thought I could walk past before you did all that." She explained, bending down to pick up my books.

I remembered her name, it was Harley.

I picked up my books also, she stood up and handed me everything she had picked up. Her face red with embarrassment.

"Thanks, I'm going now." I smiled and she stepped out of my way.

"I'm Harley by the way." She said before I walked away.

"I know. I'm Dream." I said waving and walking away.

I walked out the building as I put my books in my bag then  placed my bag over my shoulder to be bumped again, but this time from behind.

Looking at Kathy as she passed by with Esther next to her giggling.

"Ops." She giggled and I rolled my eyes at them as I made my way to the bus. I didn't have time for these idiots. I wanted to get home and get ready to enjoy my weekend for once without shit to worry about.

The bus came once I got to the bus shelter and I boarded the bus sitting on the first level. My shoulder randomly cramped out and I rubbed it trying to rid the pain, once it passed I let out a breathing thinking what the fuck was that.

I watched as all the other people ran up to the second level and I got a call from Zephyr.

"Hey Babes." He said as I answered."Not you Tracy move from my face, no you can't kiss me! I don't know where your mouth has been." I heard Zephyr laugh and I shook my head at this Tracy.