Snitch

Chapter 13*

Her Diary

[Dream]

I pulled open my desk drawer and placed my diary inside, I slammed it shut once I heard my bedroom door open.

I turned around to see my dad poking his head inside.

"Good morning daddy.'' I smiled as he walked inside my room.

"Are going to school ?" He asked looking around the room and his eyes stopped on my bed and he furrowed his eye brows at the figure on the bed.

Amaris had her head on the covers, and the way she was positioned looked as if she was hiding instead of sleeping.

"No. I'm staying home today." I replied.

He frowned, "Whose that?" He questioned.

"Your daughter, Amaris." I laughed.

He nodded, still unsure, he walked over to the bed and uncovered her head to make sure I wasn't lying.

I chuckled as she snored loudly.

"Why aren't you going to school?" He asked me.

"Amaris had a breakdown and I think we both need a day off from school." I told him and he nodded and I got up to hug him.

"Did you sleep Daddy ?" I questioned.

He sigh, shaking his head no.

"It's early in the morning dad, gets your butt some sleep. You know what ? Scoot Amaris over and lie down in the middle and we can all sleep."  I told him and he nodded and pushed Amaris over and laid down and I laid next to him.

He wrapped his arms around both our shoulders and we soon fell asleep.

***

I woke up two hours later, when I felt movement on the bed. I sat rubbing my eyes and seen Amaris getting up.

"Why didn't anyone wake me !" She asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You needed a day off. Especially cause of you know what happen yesterday and stuff." I told her.

She sighed walking out the room.

I looked at my dad still sleeping on my bed, I'm pretty sure this is the most sleep he had in  months and I wasn't going to wake him. I removed his hand from around my shoulder and made my way off the bed and followed after Amaris.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I entered her room.

"He is going to be so pissed off Dream. He's going to assume I'm cheating or some thing. Fuck !" She cursed as paced her room.

'Who?" I questioned.

"Troy !" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.