Little more Baggage.

Harley in Mm-{isn't she gorgeous}

Her Diary

Something about praying with a group of people gave me hope.

People that I considered to be my family at that.

We sat around the table with hands held together as My daddy led the prayer and thanked God for the food before us.

After the prayer we dug into the food and after we all ate everyone separated.

The dudes went into the garden and Amaris, Harley, Genisis Ama's bestie and I went on to the porch. Pops got ready for work and kissed Amaris and I before he left the house for work.

"We should throw a Rave in your yard, your pops is never home. How is it that you lot never take advantage of this ?" Genisis said as Amaris sat between her leg letting her braid her hair.

"We respect our father and plus the twins would cut off our heads being that putting any attention on our yard and letting people know where they live aggravates them. Letting you know where I live aggravated them." Amaris told her and I nodded.

"Harley as well. That's why they were so on the fence of Harley popping up when I got shot and bringing me home." I said as I looked at Harley and she made a face.

"That's crazy ! They should be grateful towards her. Without her you prolly would have passed out on the street somewhere." Genesis argued and Harley shifted in her seat.

"Not True. I think even without me Dream would have made it home. She was shot but she still manage to carry most of her weight as she leaned on me. Her determination alone would have got her home." She said and I looked at her.

That was a lie. It came to a point where she almost had to carry me on her back.

"The lies you tell. You are the reason I'm alive and I can't be more grateful." I said kissing Harley's cheek.

She smiled looking down at her hands.

Lying back on to her lap I watched as Genesis braided Amaris hair in silence as she scrolled down her facebook app.

The porch swing stopped and I opened my eyes to look who  had stopped it and seen  Gambit  holding on to it and looking at Harley.

"I know you. I swear I do. I almost had it on the tip of my tongue but it just ain't coming to mind like what the fuck is that."  He said and I looked at Harley and she looked slightly afraid.

"She's probably an undercover road man that you beefing with." I chuckled trying to make light of the situation.

"No, I'm banging all them thots, mans got them in check and telling me all the dets." He said nonchalantly.

"You gon catch something." Genesis said looking at him disgusted.

"Want to examine my dick for me to let me know I'm good ? I mean I know I'm good I just want you to see to make yaself feel at piece when I finally tap some that." He smirked and I shook my head.

"I need to go." Harley said looking down at her phone.

"Why? Let me walk you home then." I said and she shook her head.

"No, I can manage by myself.  Don't want you to waste your bus fare on me and plus I dont want you walking back alone." She said getting up and kissing my forehead.

"I'll come with." Gambit offered.

"No!" She said quickly and we all looked at her oddly.

"I just want to walk alone okay ? Damn,I got alot of shit on my mind just want peace and quiet and no one around me." Harley sighed.