|| Interview ||

There is beauty in everything, just not everyone sees it.
________________________________

It's the day that they'll be filming the dance practice for their new song "it's you" that apparently, armys really loved. To be honest, everyone was pretty amazed when their producer said that yoongi came up with all the lyrics, produced and edited, and even came up with the concept himself. Plus, he did have a lot of lines in it. Yoongi is pretty creative sometimes.

It's exactly 6:19 AM, the boys should start the interview with Vogue about that new song soon. It should end at noon as they said. After that, they'll start filming the dance practice video. Sometimes it takes a lot to film that kind of video, as they all want it to be perfect, especially hoseok. So it'll probably end by around 6:30 PM or something. The members have been training for months for this dance practice. Yoongi said he wanted it to be extra this time. They do work hard for their fans and also because they fear Hoseok, but no one knew why yoongi wanted it to be "eXtRa" this time.

Well, look at the time, it's already 6:40. Jimin got carried away by his thoughts again. He better check the other members if they're ready yet, vogue's cars should be here by 8:30.

Jin was making breakfast and Jimin sighed when he saw him. The smell of the food made him want to throw up already. He had to pretend again.

"Good morning, Jin Hyung." Jimin yawned.

"Oh, good Morning jiminie. Now tell me, do you want your kimchi eggs and toast spicy or not?" Seokjin asked, plopping the toast in the toaster.

"Uh.. spicy I guess?" Jimin answered.

"Duh, of course. Now come here and tase this." The oldest held the spoon to Jimin's mouth.

"Nope, no thank you. I uhhh am not hungry." Jimin instantly took a step backward upon smelling the food up close.

"Wait what? Jimin? Not hungry? How? You're always hungry." The oldest laughed.

It quite irritated Jimin. He never thought people see him that way; hungry all the time. "I actually ate a bit earlier.." He lied.

"Ohhh alright then. Your loss, baby" Jin smirked.

"Yeah.. "

-

Throughout the whole way to the interview place, Yoongi had his earphones and he was just watching some kinda YouTube video, Jimin saw that when he took a glance at his phone without him noticing. He didn't dare look anymore though.

Then, Jimin just felt his head drop down. Was he sleeping? The video just continued anyway. Jimin unintentionally took another glance at his phone. "English expressions for beginners", the video said.

Jimin wondered why Yoongi would watch these videos. He first thought, maybe for the interview? But he never speaks in interviews.. that's what confused Jimin.

"We are here." The driver's voice woke yoongi up. How even...well that's ironic.

The members met up in the interview room. They chatted with the host a little to get to know him before starting the cameras and he was pretty fun.

"And... Action!"

"Today we are here with the one and only BTS. Please introduce yourselves." The host gave them a warm smile.