|| Practice video ||

People hate because they see something in you that they don't see in them .
________________________________

Jimin opened his eyes, not remembering closing them. He checked his surroundings seeing that he was in his room. It took him a while to realize what dimension he was in. He then checked his phone. it was 2:45 and 150+ missed calls. Is that even possible? 150? He tried to remember what is happening today or what date was it. 'Oh.....' It hit him. Today they have to film the dance practice.... and he was already 2 hours late. Someone's gonna be mad. Hoseok.

Are they waiting outside or did they already leave? Oh my god, I'm dead.

Jimjn was too busy changing his clothes, washing his face, brushing his hair and brushing his teeth to even notice his phone ringing.

As soon as he realized it, he picked up the phone. He had no idea what to say to excuse himself but he just answered the phone. Why.

"H-hey?" As soon as he said that, he heard some noise outside. Such a relief. They're still here. Maybe Jimin should go there first to prove them that he's serious about work.

"Where are you?" Hoseok said sternly. 

What if I jump out of the window and ran over there? It's not far at all. It's a two-minute walk to there. That's the only way to avoid being caught. They are still in the house.....right? I can jump and walk there and boom, I'm the first one to be at the practice room. Everyone will love me.

"PARK JIMIN." He was too distracted to notice him talking.

"Yes?"

"I said where are you, park?"

"I-- I am.." He looked out of the window for confirmation "I am at the practice room." He tried to sound confident saying that.

"Uhh No you are not." Hoseok said right after. "All of us are here waiting for you and YOU ARE FRICKING SAYING THAT YOU ARE HERE AND YOU'RE NOT I SWEAR TO GOD PARK JIMI--" His voice was cut off by someone else taking the phone away from him.

"Calm down hobi, I'll talk to him." It was tae. "Where are you?" He gently asked.

"I-i-- I fell asleep tae. help me." Jimin panicked.

He sighed "It's okay, Jimin. I'll cover up for you okay? Just get here as fast as you can." He whispered quietly that Jimin barely heard it.

"Thanks tae. I appreciate it. I'll be there in two minutes."

"Okay Jimin. Mhmm. yes. okay. Got it. Just be here asap so they can style your hair and stuff. Mhmm. Yeah. 1 minute? Okay. Yeah just one bottle of water for me. Okay. bye." He said that in a loud tone. Jimin got the hint and got a water bottle before he was off to the practice room. He saw yeontan on the way out.

"So It was you who made this sound huh?" He sighed, petting him before leaving.

What was Jimin even thinking? Jumping of the window? Was he drunk?

-

"What did he say Tae? Where is he?" Hoseok asked, wiping away his sweat.

"He is in the supermarket that's just across the road. He is just bringing water. He said he is here cuz he thought we were still at the house." Taehyung calmly said.

"Is that so?" The dancer asked.

"Yes." Taehyung said and Hoseok sighed

-

As soon as Jimin entered the room, everyone was looking at him. They were sweating. No way there were practicing for the past 2 hours waiting for me. Hoseok had every wrong to shout at me like that. I was so carless. They must be very mad. I feel bad.

"I...I got water." Jimjn smiled awkwardly.

"Jimin? Come here please. I'll get your makeup and hair done for today." The stylist smiled.

"I'm coming noona." He looked at them with apologetic eyes and left.

"Seriously, why was he so late ? We have been practicing for So long. I'm just worried he'll mess up." Hoseok growled.

"It's okay hobi. He is here now." Tae rubbed his back, glancing at the door to make sure jimin was gone before he could speak again

"Can what I say next be just between us ? Jimin doesn't have to know I told you this...I promised him..but I feel like you should know.." He took a deep breath.

"What is it, tae ?" Hoseok frowned his eyebrows, confused.

"I might regret this later but here goes nothing." He sighed.

-

Jimin entered the room looking down at his feet, with red cheeks and an embarrassed look. He took of his jacket and began stretching. Everyone was looking at him... In a weird way. It made him quiet uncomfortable. All the attention and stares made him anxious.

Jimin planned to ask them out on a date night so he can pay for their food and apologize or something.

-

The video was done. They were done.
Everyone was tired and sweating. They practiced about 6 times before starting to film, and luckily, they were satisfied with the product after only 3 takes. Everyone did great. Jimin was exhausted, but they probably were exhausted more. They literally have been practicing for 2 hours before he came, he still feels bad.

It was 6:45. They were lucky to finish early today so they can rest now, 'But if it wasn't because of me... We would have finished earlier.' Jimin thought.

"H-hey guys?..I wanted to ask you if you want to go out to eat in a restaurant or something. Don't worry, I'll pay. I also wanted to say that in really sorr--" Jimin trailed of, fidgeting with the hem of his hoodie. As he was about to apologize, jin cut him off by a hug and he could feel him tearing up.

"It's okay Jimin,.. we are sorry too..i--" He was cut off by Taehyung pinching his arm.

"Yeah yeah we are all sorry and blah blah now let's go get ready to go eat with Jimin okay?" He took jin and the others with him.

Jimin was taken off guard by taehyung's sudden attitude change. He wondered what he did wrong to get this behavior from the younger.

___________
Aksjdjwiei okay anyways, tell me what do you think.

Kakskddj okay

Kakskddj okay. Bye.

Jim-out.