|| Outfits ||

Love me at my worst to deserve me at my best.
________________________________

Jimin stood in the practice room feeling himself tear up. He was so mad at himself. He doesn't deserve anything. 'They were literally dancing for 2 hours, and I was just ... Sleeping.' he thought.

Jimin got home to get ready for the night. He entered the huge house and closed the door after getting in.

-

Everyone got to their room to get dressed, as Jimin hoped. He did too. Jimin didn't know what to wear, so many options. After looking carefully, he finally choose an outfit. He wore a reddish orangish oversized sleeveless and exposed collar shirt with black plain capri pants, Gucci slide Sandals and a black cap. Topping it of with earrings as accessories. And a jacket, for very important reasons.

Apparently, he was the first one to finish dressing up. He waited for them in the living room as thoughts started crossing his mind.

What if they don't want to go out ?

What if they just ignored me?

I think I should text them to confirm.

No homo

Me
Hey guys...
we are still going out....right ?

Rap monstaaa
Yes, well I am.
I'm just getting ready.

WWH (not)

I mean it's food so I'm in.
Plus I'm not paying sooo.
Lol I'm styling my hair.
I'll be ready in 2

Mr. Perfect
I am going of course.
How can I say no?
I'm just trying to figure out what to wear.

Gucci boi
I am too.
I'm ready I'm just packing my bag

Hobi
Sounds good to me.
I'll be dressed and I'll come down

Grandpa
Sure.
Oh wait
No I'm not going.
I am staying home. I am a little tired.
Have fun.
Take your time.

Me
Ok thank you guys
I'm ready btw
Replying to Grandpa -->
Oh.. okay .
Read by 4/6, 7:01

-

Jin was the first one ready. He looked perfect. He truly is worldwide handsome. He was wearing a light blue button up with a v line and a few unbuttoned buttons that exposed his collarbones, a beige chino cloth pants, and white shoes.

Taehyung was done next. His outfit was simple but beautiful. He was wearing a beige button up with an exposed neck, a black chino cloth pants with a black belt, black slide sandals, and a black backbag.

And namjoon next. He wore a simple white shirt with an opened short-sleeved dark gray button up with webs on it, black pants along with a black cap. He had a dark beige bag and a Rolex watch for accessories.

Hoseok came down with namjoon. He was wearing a Grass green oversized shirts with dark brown pants. A brownish slide slippers and an off-white backbag. A simple necklace, a grey cap, and glasses for accessories.

As Jimin imagined, Jungkook was last. He came down running and smiling cutely. He was wearing a simple black shirt, an oversized light jeans, a colorful button up that he styled In a very unique way, along with black boots. A necklace, a huge black cross bag and a black bracelet as accessories.

"Okay, uhh.. are we ready to go?"
Jimin said, counting everyone

"Oh yes I'll just got fill some bottles with water cuz you all get Thirsty really quickly, and the water there is too expensive." Jin went and filled empty bottles, a lot of them. We sat on the couch waiting for him. We waited for about 5-10 minutes and after he was done, everyone was taking their bottles when yoongi came down full-dressed ready to go. He was wearing a suit... Just a suit.

"oh, I thought you said you're not coming. I'm happy you are though, come and take a water bottle from Jin there." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi just stood there staring at the boy, mouth wide open.

He was confused and Jimin could tell that he was trying to say something but no words left his mouth. Until he finally spoke

"I.. I didn't know that you were still here." He held his breath.

"Oh Jin was just filling some bottles so we waited for him. I'm happy we did tho now you can come with us, lets go." Hoseok smiled.

"n-no....hoseok... I'm not... I'm not actually.. coming with you ...... I-- uhh "

"Oh.. you're not ..? I thought you are, because you're like dressed and stuff."

Silence.

Awkward silence was all that heard until Jimin broke it.

"So where are you going with that outfit ?" He said checking him out. But again, he stared through Jimin's soul.

"M-me ?" Yoongi asked and received a nod from Jimin.

"Oh ... I'm.." Yoongi though about an excuse and  "I'm going for a walk.." Was the first thing that came to his mind.

"In a suit?" Hoseok cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh yes, why are you wearing a suit for a walk? Oh and I thought you were tired." Jungkook gave him a confused look.

"I...." Yoongi was being questioned by six men right now, and if anything, he was not going to tell them anything.

He didn't say a word

"So you're okay now, yoongi?"

"I- I am, Jungkook."

"Great, you should come with us then."

"n-no I.. don't want to.... I'm not hungry..I'll just go for a walk."

"In a suit, yoongi?" Jin said definitely not satisfied or convinced with the 'gOiNG fOr a wAlK' thing.

"Yes, Jin. What's up with that huh? I didn't know what to wear okay? Now go or let me go first." He shouted a little saying that.

"Okay chill oh my god. It's 7:30 already, let's go everyone" Namjoon sounded a bit annoyed.

Yoongi let out a quite shit while checking his phone as namjoon said that.

____________
This is a useless chapter, except for the yoongi part, But I like describing things sooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyswag

____________This is a useless chapter, except for the yoongi part, But I like describing things sooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Anyswag

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi is sNeEeEeEEEeeeekYy snsnjdjdjd.

Jim-out.