|| If I was there ||

If I were you, I would hug myself without a word.
__________________________

"You can see him now. He isn't awake yet, but he is alright for now." Nurse yerin said, bowing and motioning for them to enter.

"Oh thank you so much" Jin bowed and took the others to jimin's room.

They all sat near his bed. There wasn't enough chairs so some kept standing; they didn't mind nor they cared. They were concerned on Jimin right now.

All of them noticed how the boy's face was pale. He looked tired and sick. His cheek bones were now more visible and his jawline was sharper. They felt terrible that they didn't notice that before. How didn't they notice ? How were they so careless?

"He looks thin. Look at his face." Yoongi sighed.

They looked over at Jin and they sighed. They all agreed to net tell yoongi about how actually skinny he was. His face can't be compared to his body. They also agreed to not tell him about the scars. They thought it was for the better. They knew how yoongi would react. He would not be okay about this. He might get mad even at Jimin himself. So they prayed that he wouldn't notice. Jimin was wearing the hospital gown and luckily, it had long sleeves. So it didn't show anything unnecessary.

"Y-yeah. He definitely hasn't been eating good for a bit." Hoseok replied.

The members stayed with Jimin for a while. Few hours had passed and Jin took hoseok and decided to get food for themselves and for when Jimin wakes up. They got back, but Jimin hasn't woken up yet. It was now 6:30 AM. Everyone was tired and they needed to sleep. They kept trying to stay awake but they couldn't. They fell asleep. One by one. Until the room was quiet.

7:35 AM.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes. Looking around for any sign of where he was. He looked down at his clothes and he saw the gown. He realized he was at the hospital. He growled in pain as his head hurt so much. He took of the covers and he found that he wasn't injured in any type of way. He didn't remember what happened after the car hit him, or... Did it hit him? He looked at the members and saw them all sleeping. He also noticed yoongi was here. He sighed as he was lost in his thoughts. Did yoongi came all the way here just to see me? He was having fun but then he had to come here and see me. He probably hates me now. And the others....they are sleeping. They definitely didn't get any sleep since yesterday. What will they think if they woke up. I am the reason they aren't sleeping at our house right now. He sighed as he looked over at the clock. 7:38. No way they stayed here for..5 hours. They must hate me now. How am I supposed to face them?

Jimin's stomach growled. He was used to it by now, but it weirdly hurt more this time. Jimin whined in pain and jin woke up to his voice.

"Jimin !!! Are you okay baby ? Why didn't you tell us? Are you hungry? Oh of course you are. Here take this. It's probably cold by now but it should do. It's kimchi, your favorite. Please eat. Here take." Jin opened the bag and stabbed the chopsticks inside and gave it to Jimin.

"N-no thank you hyung. I am not hungry." Jimin said quietly, shaking his head slightly. He did not having the energy to talk and he also didn't want to wake up the others.

"No way. You didn't even eat your food at the restaurant. And don't try to fool me again. I know you're hungry. Now please eat." Jin held up a piece of kimchi over jimin's mouth. Jimin refused to open his mouth. Eating was the least thing he wanted right now.

"Oh come on please open your mouth. This is urgent Jimin. You are dehydrated. I'll get water." He put the kimchi back in the bowl and went to get water from his bag carefully to not wake up other members.