Epilogue || My happy ending || (Related to ending 3)

I'm Jimin.

Every minute someone leaves this world behind. We're all in the line without knowing it. We  never know how many people are before us, we cannot move to the back of the line, we cannot step out of the line, we cannot avoid the line. So while we wait in it,
Make moments count.
Make priorities.
Make the time.
Make your gifts known.
Make a nobody feel like a somebody.
Make a change.
Make your voice heard.
Make the small things big.
Make someone smile.
Make Love.
Make up.
Make peace.
Make sure to tell your people they are loved.
Make sure you have no regrets.
Make sure you are ready.
Because you never know when your next, or when your loved ones are.

Let it be and let me be.
Ever since my last heartbreak, it seems like I cannot be all in anymore.
Maybe I'm not ready to tap into old wounds
Don't get me wrong; I feel something for you, yet I feel numb.
Cause I got burnt before.
So please don't hate me for going away, but I'm far from trusting anyone.
It's too hard; it's too bad.
Even if I do love you, I'm still unready to open up, cause I'm broken.
It is what it is, so let it be.

The good news is: they will beg for you to come back.
The bad new is: they will beg for you to
come back.
How you feel about it, is your choice.
It's all about you, now.
Wether you grant them another chance or deny it, is solely your decision, yours only.

You're the reason I wanted this. Call it overreacting, call me sensitive, call it even attention seeking, I don't care. but it's not gonna change the fact that i did it, it's done, and you're the reason. Maybe it was a small stupid situation, but it keept multiplying. Thoes situations kept getting bigger and harder to bare. Maybe my life would've been better without thoes arguments, maybe I would've been alive then. Why couldn't we live a normal life without fighting everyday? Why did it have to end like this? With me being the weak one? You told me you loved me, you told me you cared, but that was only because I was dying between your hands. Once I made it out safe, you changed back to your old behavior. You made me wish to turn back time. You made me wish I was dying everyday.

I didn't want to die, I simply wanted the pain to stop. Sadly, that was the only way though. But it's okay, it's doesn't upset me. I'm okay, in a better place.

And, this is, my happy ending.