|| Realization ||

Sometimes, your family can be the least close people to you.
_______________________________

"Hello? Hyung? Are you okay?"  Namjoon spoke at the other end of the phone. His face formed a concerned look as he heard the older's unbalanced breathes.

"N-namjoon." The older's voice cracked at that one word. Namjoon could tell Jin was crying. He instantly got up scaring the others.

"Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy again? Are you tired? Where are you?" The leader started throwing questions at the older which he only got silence as a response.

The other members automatically jumped from their spot upon hearing Namjoon's panicked tone.

"Jin? Where are you? Your room?" The younger questioned once again making his way to the elevator, slightly sprinting, while the others were sprinting behind him with a concerned expression.

"Jimin...."; Was the only thing that the oldest could get out of his mouth between soft sniffs and tears.

Namjoon suddenly stopped walking after hearing the mention of the shorter's name leading to a few members bumping into his shoulder. Namjoon cocked his head to the side with an eyebrow raised obviously annoyed and a little angry.

"What about Jimin? Is he back? Did he hurt you?" Namjoon frowned his eyebrows and clenched his fist. The other members had a puzzled look on their faces and a slight frown with the lack of information they had.

The leader only took Jin's silence as confirmation to his questions, when in reality, it's the opposite of that. If someone got hurt, then it's definitely Jimin.

"I swear to got, if he did anything to you, I'm gonna--"

"Namjoon we fucked up." Jin interrupted the older finally being able to get something out his mouth.

Namjoon on the other hand was slightly confused. He looked back at the group following him and sighed before saying anything to Jin again.

"Where are you now?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The members quickly made their way to Jimin's room. All of them sharing a confused look.

Once there got up there, they saw Jin standing in the corner of the room, chin quivering, tears staining his face, and unsteady breaths coming out of his mouth. They noticed the empty room seeing the wardrobe and drawers opened all the way with nothing but air inside of them.

"Jin, what happened?" Namjoon ran to the the shaking body Infront of him, completely ignoring the lack of honorifics he gave.

"Jimin left...." Jin stared at the wall Infront of him completely traumatized.

"I.. noticed." Their leader took a deep breath. "I mean...he will be back soon, he has to... Why are you crying? He didn't do anything but be a pain in the ass anyways." He added.

"No! You don't understand. Non of you do!" Jin spat as he pointed his finger at the others. He glanced down and picked up the notebook that he dropped earlier. "This, this right here, holds jimin's secrets that were apparently too heavy for us to carry. We are so blind." The oldest chuckled humorously as he threw the notebook to the others which a confused taehyung successfully caught.