|| Nightmare ||

Things take time.
________________________________

Yoongi lazily walked to Jimin's room. He was standing right Infront of the room, staring at the door. He sighed as he hesitantly brought his hand up to knock, but he froze as he heard Jimin mumble a few words. At first he couldn't quite understand what he was saying, but as he listened closely, he made out a sentence.

"I should loose more weight...."

What does he mean by loose? He's really thin. Yoongi thought to himself as he laughed, not making a big deal out of it.

"Maybe I should have plastic surgery as well, to fix my ugly face." He heard Jimin chuckle humorously.

Yoongi was confused by what Jimin was saying nothing made sense to him. He is very beautiful in yoongi's eyes.

A few seconds has passed and there was silence. Yoongi was about to knock when he heard another sentence that made yoongi freeze in place.

"Why....why me?"

What?? What does he mean ? Why what? Without hesitating, he opened the door only to see Jimin the opposite of what he said. He was skeletal. Standing Infront of the mirror, hands on his stomach, shirtless. He looked miserable. You can clearly see his bones. It irritated yoongi. Why did he say he was fat? Yoongi frowned ad his eyes landed on the younger's arms. There was....blood. Yoongi's eyes widen.

No....it can't be true right...? Jimin isn't hurting himself...right? He probably just got hurt. Yes. Yes that's it....yes...?

Jimin finally seemed to notice Yoongi. "Y-yoongi hyung..." Jimin stuttered and ran to his closet. He snatched random clothes and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Yoongi stood there in silence. What he had just saw broke his heart. His jaw still dropped, he walked to the bathroom slowly and knocked twice. "J-jimin...."

Jimin was standing behind the door, blocking it with his back. "S-sorry Hyung, I'll change....really quick a-and I'll come to....the studio....y-you can go ahead" Jimin said between sharp inhales. He never thought of someone seeing him like this. He never wanted someone to see him like this. He was shaking. He couldn't control his breaths, and yoongi seemed to notice.

"Jimin....are you okay..?"

Jimin nodded then he realized that the older can't see him. He shook his head. "I--... I'm....fine.." He said between breaths. At this point, Jimin was fighting with his lungs. There was this weird pain. It irritated him so much. Jimin, still shaking, was getting hotter and hotter. He realized he is having another panic attack, but tho...it's a bit different this time.

"Jimin...y-you can't breath...I'm gonna come in okay---"

Thud.

"Jimin!" Yoongi immediately open the door just to see poor Jimin collapsed on the floor. He didn't miss a second to help the other. He carried him out of the bathroom and to his own bed. He rushed to open jimin's mini fridge to get water. The small fridge was full of water bottles, and on top of that fridge was a hideous amount of gum. Yoongi had never whiteness a person pass out Infront of him; he had no idea what to do. He tried his best for the younger. He placed the cup on the table next to jimin's bed.

"J-jimin." He tried waking him up.

"Jimin..." Yet again, nothing.

"Jimin!" He was shaking his body, but nothing was working.

Yoongi stayed there for a few more minutes. He hadn't even realized he was crying. "What the..." He wiped his tears and looked down at them. "Aish...look at what you've did, jimin. you made me cry. I never cry." He chuckled as he looked down at the sight Infront of him. Jimin looked so sick, So tired.....so weak.