|| Why me ||

If I fight back, is anything going to change?
________________________________

Jimin walked to his room as he whined with every step. He took the blame. He didn't break the computer, Jin did, but he took the blame. They blamed him. No one saw anything and they blamed him. Why. Why him.

-

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" Namjoon shouted as he picked Jimin up by his collar.

"I-- I didn't do a-anything. I-- I just fell a-and.." They younger looked over at Jin waiting for him to speak up. To tell namjoon that Jimin didn't mean to do that. To tell him that he pushed Jimin. But he didn't.

"J-jimin! What the heck! You ruined that computer. How did you even fall? This clumsy ass pig." Jin looked at the shorter with anger in his eyes.

"J-jin hyung...y-you pu--"

"Did you know that this computer you just broke had everything? Our whole comeback was here Jimin. And you fucking ruined it, and we don't know if we'll be able to backup that shit. You useless piece of..." Namjoon sighed as he tightened his grip with every word.

The other members kept shouting at Jimin and slightly pushing or hitting him. Except yoongi. He was watching from afar. He wanted to do something. He needed to do something, but he couldn't....he can't. His body couldn't move.

The members kept shouting and scolding the younger without mercy. Yoongi was sure that they could get everything back, they are multi-trilion bajilionars, of course they thought of something like that happening, they could fix it, but getting the younger to trust or forgive them again, was impossible. They can't fix him. Yoongi was done. Every second was hell for him. He slammed both his hands on the nearest table loudly making everyone shut their mouths.

Jimin, still in namjoon's grip, made eye contact with him for a split second. His teary eyes screaming 'help me'.

Yoongi inhaled before speaking up, hoping to everything that he won't stutter. "All of you are so noisy. Can't you be any quieter? This is getting so annoying. You have been shouting for ten straight minutes. How the fuck can you do that? Stop it already. Don't you like, have to go live like right now? I'm not going to attend that live. I'm gonna be in my room. If you need me, don't come. I don't want to see your faces today." Yoongi mentally high fived himself for succeeding. The others looked scared of him and he actually got namjoon to leave the poor boy.

"Sorry Hyung." Hoseok looked at him with fear in his eyes. Yoongi was scary when mad. And everyone knew that.

"Holy shit, I forgot about the live. Okay well let's go, we'll do it in the living room. Sorry for annoying you hyung!" Namjoon dropped Jimin on the ground and he let a small "ow" as namjoon left the room taking the others with him.

The room only had yoongi and Jimin in it. They kept staring at each other. Jimin's eyes again, screaming 'thank you'. They held the eye contact for a few seconds. It took the older everything to not run to Jimin and hug him. He, as well, hurt Jimin. He was mad at himself. On the other hand, Jimin was waiting for the older to say anything. Anything at all. But he didn't. He left the room. He walked past him, with his hands and his pockets, and left without saying anything.

Jimin couldn't help but feel sad. He tried to shake it off as he went to his room.

-

Jimin layied on his bed after taking care of his wounds, exhausted. He was exhausted. It was the first time that the members hit him. Yeah, it was slightly, but still. The thought of it made Jimin want to throw up.