|| Replay ||

I'll do what I can.
______________________

Jimin woke up with an insane headache, he didn't know what happened yesterday at all, or how he even got back here. Did he drink much yesterday? The last thing he remembers is him accepting a red drink from Jackson.

He sat there for a while trying hardly to remember what happened, but all he could think about is how much he's in pain right now. And as if he could read his mind, inyeop entered the room with pain relieaver and a glass of water. Jimin instantly smiled.

"You're awake." Inyeop said smiling but then he let out a guilty sigh.

"Good morning." Jimin smiled lazily at the boy Infront of him.

"Uhm, I got you water and pain killers." He nervously smiled and placed the tray on the bed next to Jimin.

"Thanks." Jimin sat up. "What happened yesterday? I don't remember anything." Jimin gently said, drinking up the pain killers.

"Uhm nothing much." Inyeop said almost instantly. Jimin frowned, confused about the older's tone. "I'm gonna go make breakfast now." Inyeop added as he left.

Jimin layied in bed for a couple more minutes before deciding to take a shower. He went to the bathroom and locked the door before dropping his clothes on the floor.

A few more minutes and he's done. He got out of the shower and before he put his clothes back on, he glanced at himself in the mirror. He gained a little bit of weight since the beginning of the trip. He sighed, disgusted of himself. Maybe he should stop eating for a little..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Inyeop made some eggs and toast with the ingredients that were available at the hotel. He kept thinking about yesterday, about why was Jimin crying. He knew that something was wrong, but how will he find out?

"Hey." Jimin got in the kitchen.

"Oh, hi." Inyeop snapped out of his thoughts.

"What're you thinking about." Jimin giggled when he saw inyeop deep in thought.

"Oh uhm nothing really." Inyeop simply replied, putting the toast in the toaster.

"Alright," Jimin said. "You still didn't tell me what happened yesterday." He added not really minding the answer.

"You.. drank a bit heavily." The taller answered.

"Yeah, I figured." The younger stated. "I really though I could make it without drinking." He chuckled.

"Yeah.." Inyeop sighed taking the bread out and placing it on the plate. He added the eggs and then took both plates to the dining table.

The pair sat down and started eating. "How're you feeling?" Inyeop suddenly asked.

Jimin cocked an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean? I'm great." He laughed at the sudden question.

"Yeah.. good." He sighed taking another bite of his sandwich. Inyeop was too busy thinking about why was Jimin crying yesterday to notice how hadn't even took a bite out of his food.

Jimin disgustingly looked at the food below him. Suddenly the idea of eating seemed like it used to be, like a crime he can't commit. He stood up and threw the sandwich in the bin while Inyeop was lost in his world. "Thanks for the food, hyung." Jimin faked a smile.

"You're welcome Minnie." Inyeop said putting his plate in the sink. "What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"I don't know," Jimin thought for a bit. "What about we go to the Gwangandaegyo?" Jimin suggested.