|| Rumours ||

We never have today again.
__________________________

Jihyoo smirked snapping a picture of the two famous boys. (yes, bringing more twice members here. And yes, both chaeyoung and Jihyoo are evil. Mwahahah. Sorry.)
'cant wait to show this to chaeyoung. Oh, the things we can ruin with this picture.' She though. Jihyoo wasn't particularly going anywhere. Her house was close by and then she saw this black car truck then Jimin getting out of it with that famous actor. What was Jimin doing away from bts? Why is he with that actor? Well, she didn't know. But oh boy she knew damn well that she can create a fake reason and everyone will believe her. It's as easy as that. Post the picture online with chaeyoung, create a fake scenario, get it trending so bighit can see, then they kick him out of bts. Perfect. She smirked once again sending the picture to her best friend.

Me
Girl you gotta see this.

MeGirl you gotta see this

Look who I found.

Chaechae
Huh?
Who are they?

Me
That's Jimin.
And he's with that actor away from bts
Why do you think he's away?
Don't they have a comeback soon?
We can ruin a lot of things with
this picture

Chaechae
Broo, that's so smart.
Omfg yes
I'll post it rn.
Read 8:47.

-

@bts_are_six
This picture of Jimin was taken a few minutes ago. And Jimin isn't in Seoul with his other members. If you know, bts are having a come back soon, and yet, Jimin is having fun with that famous actor while bts are working very hard for their comeback. Honestly, I feel really bad for the other six members. They have to dance and record and work hard while Jimin is just living his life. Outside Seoul. He is so irresponsible. Why tf would he hang out outside Seoul while their comeback is in a few weeks? Jimin honestly needs to be kicked out. I bet Bangpd-nim doesn't even know about him running away. This fat ass pig smh.

👁️ 1,386,793 ❤️506,986 💬 386,758

-comments :

Sluttybts: damnn, he crossed the line. #cancel_jimin.