|| Break ||

It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
________________________________

Jimin couldn't help but remember the post he saw almost a year ago. Someone had told him to kill himself.... Just like in that post.

Jimin pig go kill yourself.

The voices in his head kept reading this comment out lout. Again and again.

Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself. Jimin pig go kill yourself.

Pig.....Jimin....kill yourself.

"Stop!" Jimin shouted, covering his ears as if it'll help.

"Jimin? What the.."

"S-sorry....it's this f-fly....I have to go...to the bathroom... I'll be right back..."

The members just shrugged it off and let him go.

Jimin ran straight to the bathroom once he was out of frame. He quickly locked the door and sat Infront of the toilet and threw up. He threw up...water. He felt sick, but he didn't have anything in his stomach, just water, but then,...he felt something in his throat; a chunk. What has he eaten? He tried to cough it out again and again. Was it even something or was it just his mind? He kept trying to get it out but nothing made it's way past his throat.

Jimin sat in the same spot in what seems like forever. The members eventually finished the live and they were looking for Jimin.

"Jimin?" Namjoon knocked on the younger's bathroom.

"Y-yes?"

"What the heck was that? You just left like that and the fans thought we were forcing you for this."

"W-why would they think that?"

"I don't know? They kept spamming the comments asking if Jimin was forced to do this live? Literally Jimin you always make us look like the evil and you play the victim." The slightly older slammed his hand on the door making Jimin flinch in fear.

"S-sorry-"

"Sorry won't do anything. You're so annoying." The leader muttered as he left jimin's room.

That's it. Jimin had it. What did he even do wrong this time? When did he ever do anything wrong? He was done with this. He was done with them. But the truth is, he can't hate them even if he tries. He can't hate them even if they try to make him hate them. Jimin wasn't that kind of person. No matter what they do, they'd always have a place in Jimin's heart, even if it's the smallest place, even if it's behind all thoes things that are in jimin's heart, it's still there, they are still there. They are his family. You can't hate your mother or father, yes, you can be very annoyed and disappointed, but that's it. Even if you try to convince yourself that you hate them, deep down you know you don't, and that's what Jimin felt. He can't leave them..... If it isn't for them then its for himself. If they don't need them, he does. Maybe he just needs a break....yes.