Extra || What became of me || (Ending 3 - part 2)

Loving you is a losing game.
___________________________

I looked at the sky- I looked at him, and I knew he could see me. He looked beautiful today, just as usual. The red tint in the sky represents his natural blush, the golden brown represents his beautiful hazel crescent-like eyes. And the setting sun that shines just like how his face used to lit up when he smiles. it was all beautiful. they say when someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. but I think against that. He has always been my treasure, and he'll never be just a memory. I can see him everyday, I can hear him, and I can even talk to him. maybe one day, he'll reply, and maybe I'll even see him again. Inyeop smiled, a single tear making its way down his cheeks. He walked back to the grave. He knelt down and placed two yellow flowers –Jimin's favorite kind and color– down.

"I miss you." Inyeop smiled. "It's been hard without you." He laid down next the grave, to tell Jimin about his news. "I was thinking about quitting my job long ago, after what happened with you, because I couldn't just bare being there alone, in life I mean, but then I thought about what you'd tell me." He goes silent for a moment before laughing. "You'll probably scold me. Well, that's why I didn't. I got a promotion. People love me, Jimin. They think I'm a great actor. They think I'm handsome, I guess they hadn't seen you. Sometimes I sit and just think about everything. How and where would we be know if 20 years ago, you hadn't supported my dream under thoes bleachers. I believe everything happens for a reason. I just wish I had a few more minutes to thank you properly, and to say goodbye." He took a deep breath. "You never said goodbye,you know. I won't forgive you for that... alright. Fine. I forgive you. How can someone be mad at you, Jiminnie?" He sighed. He thought about all the time they had together when they were younger.

"Where are you Jiminie?" 10 year old Inyeop shouted, laughing and looking for Jimin who was currently hiding.

"Where are you, Jiminie?" Inyeop whispered, looking down his grave.

"Appa!" Nine year old Yujin ran to him, her mother trailing behind her.

"Hey baby." Inyeop smiled and kissed her forehead after sitting up properly. "Got the lolipop?" He asked.

"Mhm, did we take a long time?" She asked sucking on the strawberry flavored sucker.

"No no, don't worry." He hugged her.

"Wanna sit down?" Inyeop asked Yoona, Yujin's mother.

"Sure." She smiled and sat beside them.

"Uncle Jiminie," Yujin addressed and Inyeop instantly smiled at her. "Appa doesn't stop talking about you. He always leaves me and mom to come and hang out with you. But I understand that, you're like his brother. I hope you know how much he loves you. He had been coming here everyday for ten years. I'm only nine years old, but my mom was with him before me so she confirmed this." She added, looking at the graves stone. "I hope I can see you at heaven Uncle Jiminnie. Another thing appa doesn't shut up about is how pretty you were. But I dunno, I have to see myself first. I'm sure I'm the prettiest ever, right eomma?" The little girls asked giggling.

"Yes, sweatie. To me, you're the most beautiful person to ever exist." Yoona winked at her daughter and they both laughed together.

Inyeop watched them in awe. He loved these two girls more that anything. They mean the word to him.

"Jagia," Yoona interrupted his thoughts.

"Yes babe?" Inyeop replied.

"Should we go?" She sent a sad smile towards her husband.

Inyeop glanced one last look at Jimin's grave before leaving with his small little family.

__________________________
And only now I can say that the story had officially ended. Thank you for everyone who supported me throughout the whole thing and was patient with me. I'll publish a proper thank you later in the future. But yeah, that's it. I'll make a sequel for this story if you wanna check it out. I'm already done writing half of the chapters actually.

Jim-out.