|| Enough ||

I grew a flower that can't be bloomed, in a dream that can't come true.
________________________________

Jimin ran as fast as he could to the other side, not giving a damn about the road or cars.

It was raining.

And they had no umbrella.

And it's all my fault..

Namjoon kept shouting jimin's name as he ran after him. But the younger didn't seem to hear. Jimin saw the others standing in the rain, fully wet, with their hand over their head trying to prevent rain from falling on their faces.

As Jimin crossed the road, he instantly took of his jacket not thinking about anything at all. All he was thinking about was to not get them wet. He didn't care about the consequences at the moment, even tho he knew he will. As soon as he took of his jacket, he covered hoseok, Jungkook and taehyung 's heads. He couldn't cover the rest with only the jacket, so he took of his not-so-wet shirt, and he put it on top of the others head as an umbrella.

Jimin's movements were too fast. Nobody knew what he was doing untill he was done, standing in the rain. Shirtless, cold, and broken. The members eyes widen as they saw jimin's figure. It wasn't a figure at this point. He looked like... A skeleton. And then they noticed the not so few bruises  on his arm. They knew whatever Jimin went through non of them could go through. He was the most cheerful. So whatever got him to this point must be the hardest thing ever. They were hurt seeing him like this, but they know he is the most one hurting. They kept staring at him for a while. No one dared to talk.

"I-- I am very sorry. T-these clothes won't do much but....it's all I have.... I didn't know it was going to rain. We should've left sooner. But it's my fault you stayed and looked for me.... You should've just left me alone already!" Jimin said between sobs. Shouting the last part.

"It's always my fault, back at the dance practice video, and then a few hours ago when I yelled at hoseok and when I made you worry about me for nothing and now this, you're in the rain.... It's pouring." The boy's lip quivered. He was cold, very cold. But he could care less, honestly. He was now as wet as everyone. He deserved it, He thought. The others tried to cover him up again, insisting that it was okay but Jimin didn't think its his fault. He knew.

He rejected every single offer of clothes he was offered. The members gave up as the clothes were now soaked and went looking for anything in the car to cover up jimin. They told him to get in the car till they find anything. But of course, he didn't listen.

Negative thoughts,  negative thoughts controlled jimin. Was he even conscious at this point? He looked to both the sides of the street behind him, as he slowly backed away, noticing a far car going at insane speed. The others were too busy trying to find clothes that Jimin could were, or searching for an umbrella, in the car.

**

As Jimin kept silently crying while going backwards to stand in the middle of the street, he felt dizzy again. He got blurry and he couldn't breath. It was almost the same as that panic attack he got, but still quite different. Jimin again knew what was happening. It has happened way too many times for him not to know. He was going to pass out. He hoped that the car was fast enough to get him before he passes out. He didn't want to wake up anymore. He looked at the car, that was still going at an insane speed, he couldn't quite see it, it became blurry. He didn't know if his vision was blurry because he was just having a semi-panic attack, or because he was crying his eyes out.

He gave one last smile to the others that were still looking for something to cover Jimin up. Jimin was deep inside sad, he didn't know what they were doing, he thought they didn't care about him at all. He still loves them, no matter what. He was simply doing them a favor by not being in their lifes anymore. To not cause any trouble.

"I-- I love you" Jimin whispered. It was quiet, but loud enough for the others to hear. They all looked at him.

"Jimin ?" They didn't see the car so they didn't quiet understand what was happening.

As the car got closer, it's lights started to be more visible. They saw it. They understand now.

"JIMIN!!!" Jin ran to Jimin while crying his heat out. He ran as fast as he could. The others ran after him once they understood what was going on. They kept screaming jimin's name as they Ran as fast as possible, dropping jimin's clothes on the floor, not giving a single shit.

They kept running, screaming and waving to the car to signal it to stop. But there was no use. The car was very fast. Since when did this road get so huge ?

They were close to Jimin, but the car was closer. Jimin was smiling at them as tears ran down his eyes. They never stopped a second to catch their breaths. They caught up to Jimin, but it was late....

"J-jimin ..."

______________
I lobe you.
I know this is sad (future me : cringe*)  but I dunno anymore.
For me, I really like sad stories. They bring tea to the story. Angst sucker here.

D

D

on't worry, it gets happier...

(No it doesn't)

Jim-out.