|| Addicted ||

you only know a part of me. I'm a universe full of secrets.
________________________________

Jimin got down with Jungkook and only hoseok and tae were down with Jin. He sighed as he walked to the kitchen.

"Hyung, do you need any help?"

"No." The older didn't even glance at him and instead he looked around to see that two. members weren't here.

"Jimin, didn't I tell you to wake up the members?"

"Yes. But yoongi hyung didn't want to wake up and namjoon hyung is doing something for the album."

"I don't care about your stupid story Jimin, Just go and be useful for once and wake them up." Jin sighed as he started to put the food in plates.

The younger sighed and went back to namjoon's floor.

"Hyung, please come down." Jimin begged as he knocked on the older's door.

"Fuck this shit. Why doesn't it work. I've been producing my whole life. What the heck is wrong? Why the heck isn't this song songing?" Namjoon shouted from the other side.

Jimin stayed still for a few seconds and was about to knock again when he found namjoon opening the door and walking past him. Jimin sighed and proceeded to wake up yoongi again.

"Hyung, can you please wake up. Please." Jimin Knocked and entered.

And you guessed it. Yoongi was still in the exact same position Jimin left him.

"Yoongi, are you gonna wake up? Jin Hyung is blaming me because y'all aren't waking up."

"Well, now I can't sleep anyways." He sighed as Jimin helped him out of bed. The younger smiled slightly. At least one member is treating him okay. Yeah, yoongi is being cold towards him, but that's yoongi and his way of showing love. Jimin understood that. He made his way back downstairs with yoongi.

"Finally Jimin, what took you so long? Wait hold it, I don't want to hear it. come here and take this put it on the table." Jin handed Jimin a plate full of Bibimbap and Jimin took it. It was heavy, he had to admit.

He heard the two maknaes fighting as he walked in the dining room.

"Shut up, tae. Yeontan definitely loves me more."

"Umm no he doesn't? He is my baby."

"Well, we'll see. Yeontan! Tannie! Come here baby." Yeontan came running downstairs and walked in the living room. He smelled the food Jimin was holding so he kept barking and climbing on jimin's leg.

"No, no. This isn't for you. Go away. Tae, come get your dog!"

Taehyung was too busy fighting with Jungkook and non of them heard Jimin. Yeontan kept climbing on Jimin until Jimin lost balance. He tripped over Yeontan and fell on the ground dropping and breaking the Bibimbap bowl. Everyone went silent as they heard a crash. They all rushed to the dining room and saw Jimin on the floor with the plate broken on the floor and the hot Bibimbap all over the room.

"Jimin!! Oh my god!" Jin shouted.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. Oww it's hot." He said getting up and looking down at his skinny hands that were covered in hot Bibimbap. It was very hot and jimin's hand was now turning red.

"What? I don't care about you. I meant the poor Bibimbap. I swear to God Jimin, you piece of...." Jin inhaled sharply before he continued shouting. "You now how long it took me to make this? Will you be able to cook to cover up for this? No. That's what I thought. You're useless here. What do you even do ? Pretend to be depressed to get attention? Well it is certainly not working. Go to your room right now! Don't talk to any of us today. And there is no food for you. You useless piece of shit." Jin shouted his heart out.