|| Hwangs ||

They took care of me. They treated
me like I'm a part of them. Just like old times.
________________________

After Inyeop finally got Jimin to stop crying and told him a thousand times that he isn't the problem, he finally agreed. Though, he still thinks that he was not enough for his brother.

"Are you sure about this?" Inyeop asked.

"Yes.. I don't think I want to be here anymore. We'll come back, just not now. I feel like he doesn't want me anymore, he literally told me that.. " Jimin sniffed.

"Jimin, if we're leaving, we're leaving because you don't feel comfortable. Not because you think you're unwanted. They're your family. It's just a misunderstanding, everything will be okay." He hugged the younger.

Jimin smiled a little. "Yeah.. you're right. Let's go."

It was only 2:36. The two boys didn't know how to tell Jimin's parents that they're leaving, so they decided to sneak out... Like it's any better.

They tiptoed till the door and once Jimin opened it, they heard a voice call them from behind which made them jump a little. "Where are you going, sweetheart?" Mrs park raised an eyebrow at the two boys.

"We're uh..." Jimin thought.

"We're going to visit my parents, right across the road. Don't worry, we'll be staying here in Busan for two weeks, we'll come visit we promise. But we have to go now because we need to check in the hotel that we'll be staying in." Inyeop smiled at her.

Damn. He thinks fast.

"Oh, we'll that's sad. It's okay though. We'll wait for you dear! Come visit anytime." She waved at the two boys that were now closing the door. 

Both males literally crossed the road and they were Infront of Inyeop's childhood house. Aka, his parents house. Because apparently they, and jimin's parents, decided not to move out, wich is great.

The Hwangs welcomed Jimin and Inyeop in the best way possible. They were all so happy because of this surprise. Especially Inof; Inyeop's brother. He always loved Jimin so much. And Jimin felt the same. Back when they were kids, they'd usually play pranks on inyeop and laugh at it. They were the most innocent kids ever... What happened to thoes years.

Mrs Hwang wanted to cook food for the boys, but they told her that they've just eaten in the Park's house so she decided to cook dinner for them a little later. That means Jimin will be staying for a few more hours. It was currently 3:14 pm and Mrs Hwang told them that dinner will be ready at 6. They have a few more hours to spend together.

Inyeop took Jimin and Inof to his own room, recalling all the memories in it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"C'mon Jimin, this will be fun."  Inof whined.

"I don't know guys... I really like blonde on me." Jimin sighed.

"But I really want to dye someone's hair." Inof pouted.

"Why don't you dye yours, or Inyeop's?" Jimin asked.

"Because I'm currently working on a drama and my character can't suddenly appear with brown hair instead of black. And mom would probably feed Inof to strat cats if he dyed his hair." Inyeop answered instead of his brother, desperate for an approval.

"Ugh.. fine I guess. But if BangPD said anything, I'll tell him that you guys forced me to!" The idol cleared.

"Yess!! Finally!" The brothers cheered.