|| Bye Busan ||

Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.
__________________

"Jimin.." Inyeop shook the younger to try and wake him up after he carried him to the closest bed. "Jimin, please wake up." He cried.

"H-hyung.." Jimin struggled to breath. "I wanna go home." Jimin barley opened his eyes to look at the older.

"Jimin, are you okay? How do you feel?" Inyeop shifted and sniffed instantly as he heard Jimin's quiet voice.

"I want to.. go home, please." Jimin begged, struggling to talk.

"Jimin, we're home. We're at the hotel." The older was confused but tried to comfort him.

"No, hyung," The younger boy inhaled deeply. "Home." He said, not being able to say anything else.

"Oh." Inyeop sighed, with a sad expression on his face. Of course he understood what all that came from, but he wanted Jimin to stay with him. Yeah, that's selfish, but at the same time, he wanted to get Jimin's mind of things. He wanted Jimin to trust him, and to forget everything that happened. He wanted to make him fell alive, like there's another chance. But well, he couldn't. It hurt him, he disappointed the younger. Well, at least he thinks that.

"Alright Jimin. We'll go to the hospital first, then we'll go back to Seoul." Inyeop told and Jimin shook his head rapidly.

"No, home." He said.

"What? Jimin we can't leave you like this, you're coughing your lungs out, please just trust me-"

"No, you trust me this time." Jimin interrupted."Please hyung, I need you to." He begged again.

The older didn't want to leave Jimin like this, but he knew that if he didn't do what Jimin wanted-- needed, he'll not trust him anymore. "Are you sure? What if it's dangerous--"

"Please." Jimin whined one last time before Inyeop finally nodded.

"If you say so, I'll go pack really quick. If there's anything, call my name." Inyeop excused himself and Jimin nodded.

The younger boy waited for a few minutes for Inyeop. In that time, he kept staring at his phone. He wondered what was happening on Twitter right now. What was being said about him. If he opened his phone now, everything will be okay, right? He's already hurt right now, so it wouldn't be any worse if he took a peak, just to see what people are saying about him.

He waited patiently as his phone slowly opened. He went straight to Twitter ignoring all the notification, messages and calls that were mostly from the other members. And as if the universe hated Jimin, the first post on the twitter home page was another post from that account. And it was posted one hour ago. He sighed as he opened the video, unsure of what to see this time.

"Anyways, why did you leave BTS?"

"I.. I didn't leave them."

.......

Jimin watched the video without any emotion. He expected anything at this point. He clicked off the video and read the caption. He unintentionally frowned once seeing this lie.

'This is a video of Jimin at the Busan club talking shit about bts, AND accusing them of bulling him. While thoes beautiful angels could never do such thing. This is so unprofessional of Jimin, that pig.'

He took a deep breath to prevent himself from breaking down, and it kinda worked. Out of curiosity, Jimin clicked on the account. Bts are six. The start of hell. The beginning of all of this. He was about to scroll down to see the rest of the posts, but he stopped when he saw the name, not the username, but the name. Chaeyoungie<3.