|| Road trip ||

What could make you happier?
___________________________

Inyeop woke up by his soft alarm sound. He quickly pulled himself off bed and shut the alarm not wanting to wake the other. It was currently 5:30. They have to be on the road in 1 hour and 30 minutes. He decided not to wake the other yet since he didn't sleep well. He will re-pack the few things that he unpacked when he arrived. Probably also get dressed. And... Wait. Wait until 6:59 to wake Jimin up. He will try his best to wake him up at the very last second. The younger is already dressed.

And that's what happened. Jimin was sleeping un-bothered and Inyeop was done packing all his belongings and was about to wake Jimin up.

"Jimin.." Inyeop whispered loudly moving a strand of the shorter's hair out of his face.

"Jimin ..." He called again this time a little louder still stroking his hair. Jimin hummed softly, slightly shifting his position. "It's time for us to go." The older smiled looking down at the precious boy. "What.. what time is it?" Jimin pouted clearly wanting more sleep.

"It's exactly 7 am." Inyeop replied.

Jimin panicked upon hearing that. This means they are late and he is the problem because he overslept. "Oh no! I'm so sorry. I should've set an alarm. I will be ready right now. I'm gonna help you pack. Oh shit sorry for not waking up." The younger pushed the blanket of him and got of bed immediately just for Inyeop to stop him by holding his arm. "Jimin, don't be sorry for literally everything. If I hear you say sorry one more time..." Inyeop spined Jimin around so he can face him.

"Sorry..." Jimin whispered.

"Jimin, I said don't. You're saying it again." He sighed.

"Sor-"

"Jimin, no." He looked him in the eyes. "Also I already packed everything. Just go wash your face and we'll be ready. I didn't want to wake you up that early because you didn't sleep well. Nothing is your problem. Now go do something with your hair and wash up and let's go." He assured Jimin.

Jimin nodded lightly before taking his arm out of Inyeop's grip. He rushed to the bathroom right after. Inyeop giggled seeing the younger's cuteness. He missed this so much. He can't,, no, he won't let Jimin go ever again. They're brothers. They can't be separated. They shouldn't've even been separated from the start.

Inyeop went to load the bags and suitcases into the car truck. His mom's car truck that she left for him in Seoul to be specific. He put his and jimin's suitcases into the trunk and went inside once again to check on Jimin.

"Jimin? You done?" He called out.

"Yes!" The older heard jimin's muffled reply.

Jimin immediately rushed out of the room after replying. "I'm ready." He was panting. His dirty blonde hair was messy because he didn't have time to brush it properly. But inyeop thought it was cute. Jimin was wearing a white channel top and plain black jeans while Inyeop was wearing a black shirt with a dark blue hoody on top, just in case, and black jeans as well. Inyeop smiled seeing Jimin and quickly ran up to him to take a picture. The blonde didn't have time to pose while the older was smiling and holding up the peace sign.