𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘. 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott asks and I prepare myself mentally for what's gonna happen

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott asks and I prepare myself mentally for what's gonna happen. I don't think we're gonna find the body anyways. Laura has disappeared and suddenly there is a dead body? I have a bad feeling about this.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town," Stiles replies causally and I glare at him, but nod. "True, but then again what if the killer is still out there?" I ask and Stiles looks at me smirking. "Simple. We throw you towards him and we run," he says and before I could punch him in the face Scott takes my hand.

Stiles looks at us and his jaw clenches. "Guys, stop fighting," Scott asks and I smile at him fakely. Then I look at Stiles and give him a death glare.

"And Stiles... I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow," Scott says and I chuckle. "Right, because sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort?" Stiles asks sarcastically and I chuckle. "You would know," I say and Stiles rolls his eyes.

"No," Scott starts and looks kind of proud. "Because I'm playing this year. In fact I'm making first line," Scott says and I sigh, I love this guy, but even I know it's unrealistic. "Scott I'm not trying to crush your dreams, but, never gonna happen unless you become I don't know... superman or something," I say and he sighs, looking at me with disappointment. I just shrug, it's the truth.

"That's the spirit Celia, go be negative about everything," Stiles mocks and I slap his arm softly. "Don't pretend like you weren't thinking that," I snap at him and Scott sighs. "Well, everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one," Stiles says and I roll my eyes, so he's being 'supportive' and yet he's ripping it off.

"Just out of curiosity. Which half of the body are we looking for?" I ask and Stiles looks at me. "Huh! I didn't even think about that," he says and laughs. "And uh, what if whoever is killed the body is still out there?" Scott continues to ask and I already know what Stiles is gonna say.

"I was serious when I said sacrifice Celia," Stiles says and shrugs. "It's... comforting to know you've planned this out, with your usual attention to detail," Scott says while climbing up a hill, poor Scott, already tired even though we just began with walking.

How again is he planning on making first line?

"Maybe uh, the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?" Scott asks, standing against a tree and grabbing his inhaler. Stiles and I walk further and I hear people walking.

Stiles suddenly runs and ducks and I see the police walking. "Hey come on!" I hiss and start running, along with Stiles. "Hey Stiles! Stiles! Celia!" Scott calls out and I smirk.

We run some bit further and Scott calls out to us one more time, making Stiles -who stands in front of me- turn around and when he turns back there is a dog, barking at him.

I already saw that coming, what I didn't see coming is that Stiles fell right on top of me. "Hold it right there!" The police officer yells and I groan. "Get off of me you idiot!" I yell at Stiles and push him off.

I look to see if anyone is looking at me and quickly show my teeth to the dog and thankfully it stops barking. "Hang on, hang on," I hear Mr. Stilinski say and I sigh. "These little delinquents belongs to me," he says and Stiles squeezes his eyes shut, because of the light and he is holding up one arm and touching mine, making me slap it away.

"Dad, how are you doing?" Stiles asks and I smile. "Hi Mr. Stilinski," I say and wave softly. "So, do you uh, listen to all of my phone calls?" Mr. Stilinski asks and I look at Stiles.

"No!" Stiles says quickly and sighs. "Not the boring ones," I roll my eyes and look at Mr. Stilinski. "Now, Where's the glue between you two? Your usual partner in crime?" Mr. Stilinski asks and Stiles looks 'surprised.'

"What? Me and Celia are best friends. We don't need Scott," he says and I roll my eyes at how terrible he is at lying. "I hate him," I state simply and Stiles sighs, pointing between the two of us.

"Love-hate relationship, it happens," he says and I start laughing. "And Scott is home. He said he wanted to get a good night sleep for the first day back at school tomorrow," I say and Mr. Stilinski nods.

"It's just us. In the woods. Alone," he says and I look at Stiles, glaring at him, that came out really wrong. "Scott, you out there?" Mr. Stilinski yells and uses the flashlights to look through the woods.

"Scott?" He yells again and then he lowers the flashlight, sighing. "Well young man, I'm gonna walk you back to your car. And you and I, are gonna have a conversation about something called invasion of privacy," Mr. Stilinski says and grabs Stiles by his neck. I follow them quietly, listening to Scott in the mean time, making sure he's not gonna get killed by a deer or something.

Then, suddenly I stop and turn around. "What?" I ask more to myself and Mr. Stilinski and Stiles turn around too. "What's wrong?" Mr. Stilinski asks and I listen carefully.

"Something is wrong," I say to myself, but they heard it too. "What's wrong Celia?" Mr. Stilinski asks again and I hear Scott's heavy breathing. I frown and suddenly I flinch back, hearing big animals running too.

I hold my breathe, listening if Scott is hurt, wanting to fight the urge to run towards him. "Celia!" Stiles yells and I snap back, looking at him. "What's wrong?" He asks and I shake my head.

"N-nothing, I-I need to leave," I say and turn around. "What? Now? It's dangerous!" Stiles yells and I turn around, looking at him. "I can handle myself. Besides, you wanted to sacrifice me anyways!" I say and start running away, faster than normally.

I run towards the sound and hear Scott yelling. "Scott?! Scott!" I yell, but no response. I run faster and then I smell something.

An Alpha.

I hear Scott screaming and run faster than I've ever ran, but I couldn't find him. Then, I hear a howl. It wasn't Derek, it wasn't Laura, who the fuck is it?!

"Scott!" I scream this time, but then I fall over something. I fall and look up to stare right into my sisters eyes. I scream and crawl back. I start breaking down in sobs and look at her dead, upper body.

"Laura," I sob, wiping my tears away and taking deep breathe. The smell of that Alpha is all of her. The Alpha killed Laura...

I heard someone walking towards me, but I didn't care anymore. I lost another member of my family. Someone hugged me and I slowly look to see it's Derek. "I'm sorry," he whispers and I close my eyes, crying.

It seemed like I was there for hours and Derek was just there. I don't know where he came from, I don't know how, it just felt okay.

I cried myself to sleep, or so I think. I don't remember going back to Scott's house after, I just remember Derek trying to comfort me.

~1264 words~