𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗥

"Let's go, sit, sit, sit, sit, we got a lot to cover today

"Let's go, sit, sit, sit, sit, we got a lot to cover today. Let's go." Coach says and we sit down. "Stiles, sit behind me dude," he says to me and I quickly move my things to sit behind Scott, but Allison is faster.

"Hey," she says to me and I move back to sit behind Celia again. Allison and Scott exchanges their hey's and I take a deep breathe. "Where have you been, I haven't seen you all day," she asks and I look at Celia, sighing. "Um, I've been super busy," he answers and she nods.

"When are you getting your phone fixed? I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you," she says and Celia writes me a note. She gives it to me and I smile when I read it.

I am looking forward for tonight

She writes and I smile. "Me too," I say and I hear Allison talking about lab partners. "I might bring your grade up," she says and I roll my eyes sighing dramatically.

This is exhausting, but I can't say I'm not excited for tonight. Coach puts a book down and starts the lesson. "Let's settle down, let's start a quick summary of last night's reading," he says and some people put their hand up, showing they've read it.

"Greenberg, put your hand down we know you did the reading, how about uh... McCall?" He asks of course picking the kid that didn't do the reading.

"Huh?" Scott asks and Coach walks a bit around. "The reading," he says and sits down on his desk. "L-last nights reading?" Scott asks dumbly and I take a deep breathe this isn't going to end well.

"How about the reading of the gettysburg address?" Coach asks and some people start laughing, but of course Scott doesn't get it. "What?"

"That's sarcasm, you familair with the term "sarcasm" McCall?" He asks and Scott looks at me. "Very," he says and I smile proudly, glad to know he knows I'm sarcastic.

"Did you do the reading or no?" Coach asks and scott opens his book, then closes it again. "I think I forgot," he says honestly and I look at Celia, who doesn't seem to be so worried about it. "Nice work, McCall," he pauses, sighing. "It's not like you're standing an average "D" in this class," coach says and leans forward.

"Come on buddy, I can't keep you on the team if you have a D." He says and I look at the heart monitor, that starts beeping. "How about you summarise the previous nights reading?" He asks and scott shakes his head.

"No? What about the uh, how about the night before that?" He asks and Celia looks at me, panic in her eyes, she can hear his heart beat too. "How about you summarise anything you've ever read in your entire life?" Coach asks and celia stands up.

"Sir you are targeting a student, that's against the rules," she says and Coach looks at her. "Not doing your homework is against the rules," he says and looks at her. "Huh, McCall? A blog? How about, how about the back of a cereal box?" He asks and Celia sighs, looking at Scott, sitting down again.