𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡

I skipped my lessons to watch the Lacrosse elimination

I skipped my lessons to watch the Lacrosse elimination. I want to be there for him, so I hope I can cheer him up. He told me everything about Allison last night.

I told him they were cute, but I still don't  trust her. At least she hasn't done anything to me, yet, I mean a werewolf hunter? And suddenly she's interested in a soon to be werewolf?

I shouldn't be scared though... if I'm right the code means that you can't hurt children and as far as I know, I'm a child. The code is French I don't know and I don't have French.

"Scott, you got this," I say reassuring and he smiles. "I'm nervous, have you seen Stiles?" He asks and then, on cue, Stiles appears running towards us.

"Scott! Scott! Wait up," he says running, almost falling over. "Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, man, can it wait?" Scott says, wanting to leave.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone," he says and grabs Scott's shoulders. "The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA, they found animal hairs on the body from the woods!" He says starting to talk louder.

"Stiles I gotta go," Scott says and I raise an eyebrow at him. He starts leaving and I look at Stiles. "Wait, no Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was!" He tries, but Scott gone.

"It was a wolf," me and Stiles say unanimously and his head whips to the side. "What? How did you know?" Stiles asks, but I point at the coach. "You're up," I say and the coach whistles.

Stiles looks at me suspiciously and I sigh, walking away.

They play and Scott is amazing. He does whatever it is called and basically flies over the players, before scoring like a good player. "Yes!" I yell and clap, happy he's better.

"McCall! Get over here!" The coach yells and Scott runs towards the coach, taking off his helmet. "What in Gods name was that?" I'm not sure if he's happy or mad... or both. "This is a Lacrosse field! What. Are you trying out for the gymnastics team?" He asks and I stand up, ready to say something when Stiles pushes me down.

"Don't," he just says and I sigh. "No, coach," Scott replies and Coach continues. "What the hell was that?" He asks again and I look at Scott, curious. "I-I don't know I was just trying to make the shot," he says honestly and I am also very curious if coach is happy or mad.

"Yeah, well, you made the shot and guess what? You're starting buddy, you made first line," he says and I start cheering. I quickly run towards him and hug him.

"Congrats!" I say smiling and he hugs me back. "I missed this," he says, referring to the hug. "Me too," I whisper and close my eyes for a second.

"I'm sorry I was mad at you yesterday. Something happened with Derek- I just don't want to talk about it," I tell him and he nods. "You know if you need me I'm here," he says and I nod, tears wanting to spill out of my eyes.