𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘

"I love you, I love you!" Stiles calls out and I look at him confusingly

"I love you, I love you!" Stiles calls out and I look at him confusingly. "You're the best friend in the whole world. I look at Scott and frown.

"Hey Celia can we talk for a second?" Scott asks, he doesn't look so good, but I let it go. "Is there something you need?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Actually um I've been meaning to ask you something," he says and I nod. "Sure," I say and Scott looks at me. "Do you know if um, Allison still likes me?" He asks and I sigh. "Of course she still likes you," I say and nod. "Really?" He asks and I hum.

"She'll always like you, as friends," I say and look at him. "Just friends," he looks sad, but also mad. "Listen, Allison made a mistake. When a guy risks his life for you you should be grateful!" I say and scoff. "Are you grateful?" Scott asks and gets closer, a look I can't really determine.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I ask and suddenly I realise something. Stiles did the same thing for me Scott did for Allison, and yet I didn't think Allison should have broken up with Scott because of that and I do the same with Stiles.

I open my mouth to thank Scott, but he kisses me. My eyes widen and I quickly pull him away. "Scott! What the hell!" I yell and he looks at me. "Sorry," he says lowly and walks away.

I see Danny on the ground by the Lacrosse field after some... recovery time of what just happened and look at them. "Is he okay?" I ask and Stiles nods. "Your lipstick," he says and I frown.

I shrug it off and wipe a bit away when Stiles just looks at me. "What?" I ask and Stiles just looks at me. He looks at me and then at Scott, probably realising what just happened.

"Wa-wait," I say and he looks at me. "I can explain," I say and Stiles shakes his head. "Forget it," he says and I gulp, nodding.

+

I was at home in the living room when I heard a door open. "Scott?" Melissa asks, ready to go work and walks towards the door. "Stiles." Stiles says awkwardly chuckling and I look up, standing up.

"Key!" She says and points at the key to our house. "Yeah! I had one made, so," he says and looks at me. "That doesn't surprise me, it scares me, but doesn't surprise me," she says the last part to herself.

Stiles throws a bag down and Melissa looks at it, pointing at it. "What is that?" She asks and I look at Stiles. "Uh, school project," he says and I look at Melissa, who turns to me.

"Celia, he's okay right?" She asks and I nod. "Who Stiles? He's fine," I say and shrug. "I mean Scott," my mouth forms an 'o' shape and I nod. "Scott? Yeah, totally," I say and look at Stiles.

"He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to," she says sounding sad. "Well, he's had a bit of a rough week," Stiles says and Melissa nods. "Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah, um, okay," she says and looks at me.

"Be careful tonight." She says and I hug her. "You too," I say and smile. "Full moon," she says and my eyes widen. "What?!" Stiles and I both say and I look at him, before biting my lip quickly.

"There's a full moon tonight, you should see how the ER gets brings out all the nut jobs," she says and I sigh of relief. "Oh, yeah, right," Stiles says and Melissa nods, shaking her finger explaining something.

"You know um, it's actually where they came up with the word "lunatic" I just nod and then she leaves, leaving me alone with Stiles.

"Hey we should talk-" I start, but stiles cuts me off. "There's nothing I need to know." He says and I grab his hand. "Yes, we kissed, but Scott kissed me and I pulled him away before it could go to anything serious, Stiles please believe me. Even if I like Scott that way, I wouldn't do that to you," I say honestly and he nods, sighing.

We go upstairs quietly and Stiles opens the door to Scott's room. I stand in the doorway, when he turns on the light and suddenly we see Scott. Stiles flinches and I just look at him. "Oh my God!" Stiles says and I walk past him, seeing him sit on the couch like Derek did back then.

"Dude, you scared the hell out of me," he starts, but Scott didn't react. "Your mom said you weren't home yet," he says and puts down the bag, looking at Scott.

"I came through the window," Scott says in a low husky voice, making shivers go down my spine. "Okay?" I say, that's also a bit weird. "Uh, well, let's get this set up, I want you to see what I bought," he says and I look over his shoulder, but not seeing anything.

"I'm fine," Scott says and I look up, frowning. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight," he says and Stiles and I share a look, before focusing on Scott.

"You sure about that? Because you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'Cause its really starting to freak me out," I say pointing at my eyes while demonstrating the look.

"I'm fine, you should go now," he says and I shake my head. "Alright I'll leave," Stiles says and I look at him confusingly. "Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I bought? I don't know, maybe you use it maybe you don't," He asks and I nod, pointing at the back.

"Sound good?" He asks and Scott stands up, lowering himself in front of the bag. He takes out some chains and looks at me. "You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" Scott asks and I bite my lip, feeling the effects of the moon too.

"Actually no," he says and suddenly he grabs Scott's wrist and chains a handcuff to him and the heater. "Ah! What the hell are you doing?" He asks and I look at Stiles.

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback," he says and looks at me. "For kissing Celia," he says and I sigh, looking down, poor Stiles. 

+

I was sitting on my bed, I escaped Stiles and Scott for a while. It was getting into my head and all I thought about was Stiles. "I brought you some water," I hear a faded voice of Stiles say.

I hear water clutching and an object being put down. "I'm gonna kill you!" Scott yells and I groan, my eyes going back and forth. "You kissed her Scott? Okay? You kissed Celia!" He says mad and I actually feel bad.

"That's like- the one girl that I- and you know the past three hours I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon," he says and stops for a breathe before continuing. "You know? He doesn't even know what he's doing and tomorrow he'll be totally back to normal," he says and I stand up, walking towards the door.

"He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been, a son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend," he says and I look at them. "Stiles," I say and he turns around.

"Celia? I didn't mean for you too-" he starts but I cut him off, kissing. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me back, smiling. "I like you Stiles," I say and run my fingers through his annoyingly short hair.

"I am done pretending I don't," I whisper and pull away from him. "That's why I need you to chain me up before it's too late," I say and look at Scott through the door.

"Ye-yeah," he says and I nod, thanking him silently.

~1381 words~

Hey guys, pretty please comment or vote, it'd make my life much easier haha

Also clarifaction: Celia thinks Allison and Scott shouldn't be together, because it's dangerous, BUT she doesn't think (for a normal couple) that was enough reason for her to break up with him