𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦

I couldn't stop thinking about Celia's panicked face

I couldn't stop thinking about Celia's panicked face. This happens sometimes. It's like she is superfocused on something that isn't even there.

She ran away and my father wanted to go after her, but I stopped him. He scolded me some more about privacy and then I went home.

Right now I see Scott and quickly walk towards him. He texted me last night that Celia didn't come home and that he's worried and that he's bitten by... something.

I'm so excited to see what bit him. I mean, this is amazing news! Finally something fun. "Okay, let's see this thing," I say when I see Scott and he lifts his shirt up, revealing a huge bandage.

I wanted to touch it, but Scott wouldn't let me. "Woah!" He says and lowers his shirt again. "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf," he says and grabs his bag, walking.

"A wolf bit you?" I ask sarcastically, already finding it hilarious. "Uh-uh," he says and I shake my head. "No, not a chance," I say and Scott shrugs. "I heard a wolf howling," he says and I shrug too. "No you didn't," I say stubborn and he sighs.

"What do you mean "no I didn't?" How do you know what I heard?" He asks, slightly annoyed. "Because california doesn't have wolves," I explain and laugh, walking a bit ahead of him so I can turn around. "Not in like 60 years," I state and he looks confused. "Really?"

"Yes really! There are no wolves in California," I try and reason with him and he nods. "Alright. Well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you, I found the body," he says and my eyes widen, my brain filled with possible scenarios.

"Are you kidding me?!" I say excitingly. "No, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month," he says and I smile. "Oh, god, that is freaking awesome! I mean this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since..." I start and see Lydia walking towards the school.

"Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey Lydia, you look..." I sigh turning around, looking at Lydia's back. "Like you're gonna ignore me," I say and sigh sadly, I like Lydia. I mean I've always had a sort of crush on her.

"You're the cause if this you know?" I say turning around to face Scott and blame him for this. "Dragging me down to your nerd depths?" Again he agrees, humming. "I'm a nerd by association," I defend myself for no reason and the bell rings, signaling we should probably get inside.

"I've been scarlet nerded by you," I say and he just chuckles. We walk inside and I look at him. "Has Celia showed up yet?" I ask and ge shakes his head. "No, it is really weird. What happened again?" He asks and I start explaining again.

"Well, she just turned around, whispered that something is wrong and ran away," I tell him and he sighs. "I'm really worried, she hasn't really returned any of my calls and texts and I'm afraid- what if the killer..." He starts and I shake my head.