𝟬𝟰𝟬. 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘

"Kate!" Chris says and I look at him

"Kate!" Chris says and I look at him. Derek was laying on the ground, dying. Kate has a gun pointed at Scott, making me gulp. He has a gun too. I convinced Chris to take me with him, saying Kate would be with Derek and Scott. Surprisingly Allison is here too, somehow I expected it, somehow I didn't.

"I know what you did," he says and Scott looks at me, probably confused why I'm siding with Chris. "Put the gun down," he says and Kate points at Scott again. "I did what I was told to do," she says almost sounding sad.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people, there were children in that house, one who were human," he says and I let tears fall, putting my emotion through the anger I'm feeling right now.

"Look at what you're doing, you're holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy! With no proof he spilled human blood," he states and I look at Allison. "We go by the code," he says and Kate finally looks at Chris.

Chris says something in French I don't understand, probably the code. "We hunt those who hunt us," Allison says Kate clicks the gun and Chris puts the gun at her.

"Put the gun down," he shoots at the tree as a warning and Kate looks at the tree and slowly looks back at Chris. "Before I put you down," he says and Kate looks surprised, lowering the gun.

The door creaks open and Chris immediately looks at Allison. "Allison get back," Chris says and even though I know she probably shot Scott or something, I take her hand and help her up from the ground, protecting her by standing in front of her.

Like I said, if Kate gets into her head, it isn't her fault. We all stand up, Kate and Chris point their gun at the now open door, Scott standing in the middle.

I feel my eyes glow and take a deep breathe. "It's the Alpha," Scott says and I see him shift too. The alpha runs around us, first he knocks out Chris and then Allison. I see Scott fall and feel that it's starting to rain.

I feel myself fall on the ground and Kate is the only one left, turning around. "Come on!" She yells and suddenly I see Peter grabbing her arm. She tries to shoot him but misses, as he pushes her arm to the leg and probably breaks her arm.

He grabs her by her throat and throws her against the house. She groans and gets pulled inside. "No!" Allison says and runs inside. I do too and see Peter and Kate, his hand against her throat.

"She is beautiful Kate. she looks like you," he says and Kate has tears in her eyes, her heart beating like crazy. "Probably not as damaged. So I'm going to give you a chance to save her," he says and I look at Allison.

"Apologise. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years," and he says and I look at Peter. "Say it. And I'll let her live," I knew Peter would never let her live, I didn't want her too, either.

"I'm sorry," she says and then Peter rips her throat out, making Allison gasp. She falls on the ground, her eyes open. "I don't know about you Allison, but that apology didn't sound very sincere," he says and tilts his head to the side, walking towards her.

I growl at him and shift, protecting her. Scott growls too and so does Derek. I didn't even know they were here. "Run," Scott says and she runs away. Me, Scott and Derek run at Peter at the same time, attacking him.

First he attacks Derek and I hit his back. I see him shifting, I attack and he hits my stomach repeatedly, my wound is still hurting and he knows so. Peter gets thrown against the wall and I see him trying to shift again.

Then he grabs Scott and Scott tries a good attempt to punch him, but he's stronger. He gets thrown against the wall and then I see him shifting, for real this time.

I look at it wide eyed. "Shit," I whisper and before I know it I'm being thrown outside, so hard that I smash through the house. It hurts, but I stand up and in time because Scott is being thrown out too.

Peter- who I think is gone - lifts Scott up, but luckily Scott is smarter and kicks Peter hard, making a salto and landing perfectly while he gets thrown back.

Suddenly I hear a honk and I look to my left to Stiles and Jackson. "Hey!" Stiles says and throws a bottle of what seems like the exploding potion we made for Scott.

I had hope, but unfortunately Peter caught it and making Stiles gulps. "Oh, oh," I look at him and so does Peter. "Allison!" Scott yells and throws her her crossbow.

She grabs it quickly and stands up, pointing at Peter. He wants to throw the potion at her but she's too fast, shooting the potion making Peter burn - again.

Jackson throws one too and I actually feel bad for a second, burning him... he's still somewhat human.. okay. Maybe not.

He growls and roars in pain and I growl along with Scott, showing he's lost. He wants to go inside but Scott stops him, kicking him and making him fall.

He stands up quickly, but soon walks to the ground again. Suddenly I see Peter standing there, completely burnt. I look at him with an open mouth and wide eyes, the problem we all had is finally over... then why do I feel so bad?

"Celia," Stiles says to me and I look at him. I see Allison and Scott kiss and let them have their moment. "Celia," Stiles says again and I look down.

I see Derek walking towards Peter who was still alive, but Scott stands up. "Wait!" He says and looks at me. "You said the cure comes from the one who bit you," he says and I walk closer to Scott.

"Derek. If you do this, I'm dead," he says and points at Allison and Chris, who woke up mere minutes ago. "Her father, her family... what am I supposed to do?" Scott asks desperately and I look at derek, who closes his eyes.

"You've... already. Decided! I can smell it on you!" Peter hisses the last part and Derek puts his hands in the air, ready to slash his throat.

"Wait, wait, wait, don't!" Scott yells and Derek does it anyways, slashing his throat. Derek stands up slowly and looks at Scott. "I'm the Alpha now," Scott says and I see the red in his eyes, making me cry.

Is this it?

Is this the revenge we have longed for the past 6 years?

Is this really the end...?

"Shut the door," Scott whispers to Stiles and he tries to close the door, but it squeaks like crazy.

"Oh God," I whisper and he quickly shuts it and locks it, falling against the metal trashcan and door in the process, making loads of noise.

"What?" He asks and I smile slightly, shaking my head in disbelief. This boy.

We walk towards Lydia and stand in front of her. Scott looks around before revealing her wound. Stiles looks away, as he is squimish of blood. "Is it completely healed?" He asks and I frown. "No, not at all," he says and Stiles looks at it. Revealing a wound.

"I don't get it, the doctor said she'd be fine," Stiles says and I frown. "Yeah. But the bites not healing like it did with me," he says and I look at Lydia's closed eyes.

"Which means... she's not a werewolf," I say and look at Stiles. "Then what the hell is she?"

~1330 words~
Imagine if they never decided on making a second season...

Anyways, this is it! Wow. Honestly I wrote this because I didn't have any inspiration for my other writings.

I have 2 pre-written fics, a Derek and a Liam one, which should I post first?

Thank u for sticking to the end btw ❤❤