𝟬𝟯𝟲. 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚

"Hey, what time should I pick you up for the dance tomorrow?" Jackson asks sweating and I smirk

"Hey, what time should I pick you up for the dance tomorrow?" Jackson asks sweating and I smirk. Scott threatened him to take Allison and I just wish I was there too. Now that we're good again and I just have to avoid all werewolf people, I need to make sure Allison isn't gonna get killed, I find my brother and still have time to go to the formal with Stiles.

"Are you okay?" Allison asks smiling and Jackson nods. "Yeah, I'm great. I'm just excited to go to the formal, with you, as friends. Just friends. Just... just friends." He says and Allison laughs, Jackson laughs too scared and he notices us.

I smirk at how miserable he is and he looks between me and us. "Hey don't worry, we'll still be there," Stiles reassures and we watch Allison walk away with Jackson.

"I'm still going," he says determined and I sigh. "Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Not yet,"

"Do you have a suit?" Stiles asks and I look at him, shaking my head, I know he doesn't. "Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" I continue and he sighs. "No. And no." He says and turns around, finally facing us.

"So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit or a way in, with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass," Stiles says and Scott looks at me. "Yeah, you gonna help me?" He asks smiling and Stiles puts his arm around Scott. "Hell yeah," he says and I smirk.

"And they know your a werewolf, they'll get to you first, all more way to protect you," Scott says and I nod. "Yeah, yeah, I'm not scared," I say and smile.

"Oh, by the way. Lydia texted me to go to the mall with her and Allison," I say and nod. "That way, we can keep an eye out for her," I say and Stiles nods.

"Good," he says and I smile.

+

We stand at the bottom of the automatic stairs and get up. "What's wrong?" I ask and she looks at me. "Nothing's wrong. I just have a lot on my mind," she says and I nod. "You could smile at least. Ever heard of the saying. 'Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile?'" Lydia asks and I shake my head.

"Smile Allison, I'm buying you a dress," Lydia says and Allison nods. "Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected," Allison says and I nod.

"But not as much as I'm going to ask," she says and Lydia looks frown. "It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb roided-up jock you said yes to and go with somebody else," Allison says and I nod.

"Who?" Lydia asks and I look at Stiles. "Him," I say and look at Stiles, seeing him spraying perfume and sneezing twice. "I know it sounds crazy, but we could go with the three of us. Stiles and I are going together anyways and I want you to have fun," I say and smile.

"So I talked to both of them and they agreed, they're taking you to the formal!" She says and I smile. I was lying my ass off. I really don't care if she's having fun or not, but I'm worried she's in danger also, because yeah she's 'friends' with us.

Also, I am also a little worried if I'm pushing my luck- Stiles did like Lydia... but now he has feelings for me... so what happens if I like disappear and he had to spend the night with his ex-crush? No idea. Do I wanna know? Nope.

"Oh," Lydia says obviously disappointed. "Don't frown Lydia, someone could be falling in love with your smile," Allison says and shrugs.

Stiles looks at us, waving. "You can go dress shopping with Stiles while I go with Allison," I say and Allison's heart beats faster. "Yeah," she says and I frown, but don't comment on it.

"I'm gonna try this one," I say and walk to another aisle. "Sure," Allison says and grabs a white, red and black dress. I grab a green dress and check to see if it's in my size.

"That's not your colour." I hear Peter say and I flinch. I look up, but don't see him near me. I look around and see him talking to Allison, shit. "Sorry if that was intrusive, but considering your skin tone, I'd go lighter," he says and I quickly look around me searching for Scott and Stiles, I see Scott keeping an eye out on her and I nod at him.

"'Cause I'm pale?" I hear Allison say and Peter smile. "Fair, I mean you can't call skin of yours pale. Not skin that perfect," he says in a awfully creepy and crossing the line towards a pedophile kind of way.

"Okay," she says and smiles, putting it back. "Trust me, I have a unique perspective on the subject," he says and he raises his hand, grabbing hers. "Do you mind?" He asks grabbing a dress.

"Sorry, excuse me," I say breaking the contact between them and standing between them. "I mind." I say and glare at Peter. "I'd say you leave the minor alone or do you want to explain this to the police? This, um, how'd you call it?" I ask waving with my hand to add a little drama
"Unique form of talking to a child?" I ask, shitting bricks right now, but knowing he can't entirely hurt me.

"You're not alone here right? Shopping with friends?" Peter asks and I can see Allison is uncomfortable. "We're leaving, actually." I say grabbing Allison's hand, taking my green dress and Allison's new dress. "Maybe I'll see you around," Peter says and I push her with me. "Macelia." I still and Allison looks at me, confused of course. I shake my head once and we start walking again.

"I'm sorry," I say to her and she just nods. "I'm impressed Celia, and Scott. I continue to be impressed with your ingenuity, just remember. You can't be everywhere all the time," he says and walks away, making me gulp.

"Do you like this one? If this makes you uncomfortable then you don't have to," I ramble and she nods. "I like it," she says and I smile. "I do like this one for you," she says and I smile.

"Do you think it's weird we're going with the three of us?" I ask and she nods. "No, no I think it's normal?" She asks and I laugh. "I like you Allison," I say genuinly and frowns at me. "And I know Scott didn't tell you things and I know we're acting like super weird all the time, but I just want you to know that he likes you too," I say and she smiles.

"Yeah, he has a weird way of showing it," she says and I sigh. "I'm sorry I treated you like crap in the beginning. I thought you were like the rest of your family," I say and Alison frowns.

"What do you mean?" She asks and I sigh. "Um, let me find the right words. Figure speaking, your aunt wants me dead," I say and look down. "She wanted my brother dead, actually your whole family didn't like my family. I'm not sure why, because my family is innocent. We've never tried to hurt anyone and I, I was afraid with you guys back it was gonna start again," I say and Allison frowns.

"I-I didn't know," she says and I smile. "There's a lot you don't know, unfortunately."

~1313 words~

Happy easter<3 who else ate too much?
I have 2 Easter days luckily so I can spent today just relaxing hehe

Also, I'm active on my tiktok account! If you wanna see sad edits of Stiles then I'm your girl 🥲

My @ is tess.stilinski_ <3