𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘

It was the end of the school day and I was outside the school. I saw Allison forgive Scott for acting weird and I smile softly, they're cute together. Sadly history can't be repeated, because Derek and Kate have dated too and boy that didn't go well.

At the end Scott waved Allison goodbye and Chris was standing there, smiling at him. He didn't see me, thankfully, but I definitely saw him. And even more important, Scott recognised him.

From what I eavesdropped in the locker room Scott was panicking. But then finally after Scott was done panicking that the Argents are hunters, he had Lacrosse. Boy that did not go well.

He face planted. "Hey McCall, hey McCall!" Coach says laughing, coach is someone who uses sarcasm as an insult. Sometimes it's funny, but if you want someone's pulse down then you don't want that.

"My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead," he says and I can hear Scott's pulse rising, if it goes too high he'll shift. I quickly hop off the bench and run towards Stiles. "You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach asks sarcastically and I look at Stiles.

Scott's breathing got heavier and I can see his eyes glowing, making me worry immediately. "I can see his eyes. If anyone sees his eyes he's screwed." I tell Stiles and he bites his lip, nodding.

"Yes coach," Scott's voice dropped an octave and he seems to have it under control. I look at Jackson smirking before Stiles can say anything I walk towards Scott. "I can't hear you," coach says and I am now fast walking. "Yes. Coach." He says and I arrive at where Scott and the coach are standing. "Then do it again," he says and Scott stands up.

"Hale, what are you doing here?" Coach asks and Scott looks up. "I need to tell Scott something," I say and he frowns at me. "We're in practice," he says and I scoff. "Does it look like I care?" I say and take Scott's arm, pulling him with me.

"You need to take deep breathes and don't let Jackson upset you. Trust me he triggers me too, just, take deep breathe and please break his spine or something, love you!" I say and run off the field again.

"McCall's gonna do it again! Mccall's gonna do it again!" Coach cheers-ish and I take a deep breathe, smelling... Derek? I look around, but don't spot him, mm, weird.

Scott runs and- sort of injures Jackson, but then I see he's losing his shit. "Scott? Scott!" Stiles calls out and I run towards him quickly. "I can't control it, it's happening," he says and Stiles looks at me. "Here? Right now?" He asks and I nod. "Let's go, go, go, go!" I say quickly and we run towards the changing room.

"Okay, here we go, here we go sit down, you okay?" Stiles asks. "Scott, you okay?" He asks again and I look at him. "Get away from me!" He yells and pushes me to the side. I didn't expect it and groan, falling on the ground. He goes after Stiles and I quickly jump up, following him.