𝟬𝟯𝟵. 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗘

I woke up in a hospital bed, it was nice actually

I woke up in a hospital bed, it was nice actually. I open my eyes and see no one there, my mood drops immediately. I know they all have things to do, but not even Stiles was here?

I sigh and hear a door open, I frown and look at Mr. Stilinski, who looks guilty. "Hey Celia," another cop walks in along with a nurse and they do something with me, but I have no clue what.

"Can you remember anything?" He asks and I don't answer him, why should I say anything? "Celia, I know this must be hard for you, but we need all the information we can get, was it Derek?" He asks and I shake my head.

"We framed Derek," I say and Mr. Stilinski frowns. "What?" He asks and I nod. "Pyshoctic right? Yeah no, it wasn't Derek at the school, it wasn't Derek who was killed. I'm gonna be honest with you I thought my brother was dead and so I framed him," I say playing open card and Mr. Stilinski looks at the other cop. "Give us a sec, yeah?" He asks and everyone leaves.

"Um, but why was he running?" He asks and I shrug. "Because we had three people saying it was him. I know it's illegal what we did but please don't hold him nor us accountable, we panicked," I say and Mr. Stilinski nods.

"Have you um... heard from Stiles?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Oh," I say and Mr. Stilinski nods. "Oh indeed," he says and I nod.

Memories of what happened flash back and I look at Mr. Stilinski. "Can I see Lydia? Is she okay?" I ask and Mr. Stilinski nods. "Yeah, I guess. Are you feeling okay?" He asks and I give him a short nod.

"Yeah, don't worry about me," I say and he waves the nurse in. He looks at the nurse, who also approves. "Okay." He says and I stand up, walking slowly with Mr. Stilinski towards Lydia.

Her mother wasn't there and Mr. Stilinski left me alone. I sit down on the side the window isn't and take her hand, taking her pain.

She doesn't look so good and I'm afraid she might die or something, but I don't think I can handle that.

"It's good that we're in a hospital cause I'm gonna kill you," I hear Mr. Stilinski say and I'm guessing Stiles finally arrived. "I'm sorry. I lost the keys to my Jeep," he lies and I look at the two, having a perfect vision from here.

I was fine, it hurt, but I was fine. I was still slowly healing because I was wounded by an Alpha, but I didn't die. "I had to run all the way here," he says and Mr. Stilinski stops him. "Stiles, I don't care!" Stiles seems to understand the situation, and sighs.

"Are they gonna be okay?" He asks and looks at Lydia. Lydia's mother joined us and u stand up, sitting somewhere else so she can sit close to her daughter.

Mr. Stilinski sighs and his anger lowers. "They don't know. Celia is healing fast, well, faster than you'd think, but Lydia... partially because because don't know what happened and Celia won't tell them," he says and Stiles heart beats faster.