𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗘

"I-I don't know what it was, it was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball," Scott explains and I take a deep breathe

"I-I don't know what it was, it was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball," Scott explains and I take a deep breathe. "Scott," I start, looking at him. "No wait, that's not the only weird thing, I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things," he says and I gulp.

We were in the woods again, looking for Laura.

"Smell things? Like what?" I smell Stiles and he smells a mint Mojito gum. "Like mint mojito gum, in your pocket," I sigh and try again.

She wasn't here though.

"Scott!" I say again, but they ignore me. "I don't have any mint mojito-" Stiles starts, but soon grabs something out of his pocket and he shrugs, putting it in his mouth. Gross.

"So, all of this started with the bite," Stiles states and I am trying to get in between the conversation, but it isn't helping. "Well- what if its like an infection, like my body is flushing with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott asks and Stiles smiles.

"You know, I think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection," he says actually sounding like he knows what he is talking and Scott looks at me. "Are you serious?" He asks hopeful and Stiles puts his hands in his waist. "Yeah, yeah I think it's called lycanthropy," I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Stiles-" I try, not finding it fair for him.

"What's that? Is that bad?" I was interrupted by a now slightly panicked Scott. "Oh yeah, it's the worst, but only once a month," he says deadly serious and Scott still doesn't get it. "Once a month?" Scott asks confused and I sigh again. "On the night of the full moon," he says and mimics a howling.

Scott pushes him aside and Stiles laughs. "Hey, man, you're the one who heard a wolf howling," he says and I look around me. "Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me!"

"I know! You're a werewolf!" He says and growls, laughing. "Okay, obviously I'm kidding, but if you see me in shop class, trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's cause Fridays a full moon," he says and stops walking.

"Scott, please listen to me," I say and he shakes my head. "What you're gonna tell me to shut up again?" He asks and I swallow. "No and I don't think you can judge me right now," I say quietly and he sighs.

"Listen, there might be something wrong with me and you're making this about you," he says and I sigh. "I'm not making this about me! I'm making this about you! And Stiles, I don't think you're going to be very happy this Friday," I say and he frowns at me.

"Werewolves are real," I say and Stiles looks at me. "Are you serious?" Stiles jokes and I look at him. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, I'm not kidding, why would I?" I ask and he shrugs. "You're being a bit too weird right now Celia. Please just help," Scott says and I look at him.

"You know what? Don't believe me, for all I care you're dead in less than 10 hours anyways," I mumble the last part and roll my eyes. Both Stiles and Scott look at me, but I don't look back.

"I could have sworn it was here. The deer came running I dropped my inhaler-"

"Maybe the killer moved the body?" Stiles suggests and I shiver, seeing Laura's dead eyes stare at me. "Well, I hope they left me my inhaler. Those are like 80 bucks," he says and I roll my eyes, lifting them to find Derek standing there.

Stiles hits Scott and he stands up. Derek walks this way and I look down. "What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property," Derek says and I look down.

"Yeah, sorry man we didn't know," Stiles says and I glance up at him. Do they know he's my brother? I have no idea. "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but..." He starts and Derek moves his head, waiting for an answer.

"Forget it," he says and Derek doesn't once glance at me, just Scott. He throws Scott's inhaler towards him and then walks away.

When he's at a safe distant I let out a sigh. I thought things were gonna be different. I thought maybe after last night he can at least look at me as if I'm not a stranger.

But, I was wrong. I guess I'm still a stranger to him.

"Alright, I gotta go to work," Scott says, wanting to walk away. "Dude. That was Derek Hale! You remember right? He's only like a few years older than us," he says and looks at me.

"Remember what?" Scott asks and I sigh. "Can we not talk about this?" I say and Stiles looks at me. "Oh! I-I forgot," he says and I shrugs.

"Oh," Scott says, realising what Stiles meant. "I wonder what he's doing back," Scott wonders and I shrug, while Stiles just scoffs. "Come on," he says and we start walking again.

Once we get in the car, I put my head against the window. We have to drop off Scott first at the animal clinic where he works, then Stiles is going to drop me off, at least he's that much of a gentlemen.

"So don't you think it's weird that Derek Hale shows up and the body disappears?" Stiles asks bluntly and I smile even bother to look up.

"Dude, shut up," Scott says and I shrug. "I don't care. He's much as a stranger to you than he is to me, I dont know him enough to say that he didn't do it," it's the truth. He wants to treat me like trash for years, I'll do the same.

"Well, anyways, I think it's odd," Stiles says and i nod. "At least I have my inhaler back," Scott says sounding somewhat happy. "Scott, are you feeling okay?" I ask, suddenly remembering the werewolf smell coming off of him.

"Yeah, why?" He asks and I shrug. "Just curious, we don't want your wound infecting. Does it hurt?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Not necessarily," I smile and look at him.

He might actually survive it.

But will he survive the truth?

~1081 words~
Hey <3 please vote and comment, I would really appreciate it !!