𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞

Scott and I were walking in the woods, towards a place where we can get drunk and drink away our break ups

Scott and I were walking in the woods, towards a place where we can get drunk and drink away our break ups. Allison broke up with Scott and Celia broke up with me.

I get she wanted to protect me, that she actually cared, but then again she broke up with me. "Where are we going?" Scott asks interrupting my thoughts and I just shrug, walking forward while Scott's behind me. 'You'll see," I say vaguely and Scott continues complaining.

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here, my mom is in a constant state of freak out from what happened at the school," Scott says and I chuckle. Yeah, it was heavy, caused me some nightmares too.

Unfortunately Celia couldn't kiss them away, because she broke up with me. I think it's my fault, I didn't treat her good I guess. I am too reckless, I was rude to her brother and rude towards his death.

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me," I say and sigh. My dad has been keeping an eye out for me nonstop. He has even asked about Celia and I couldn't explain it, not that I ran out of the school and almost died because an Alpha attacked me.

"Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?" He asks and I nod. "Yes. When your best friend gets dumped and I mean it both ways." I say and chuckle.

"But I didn't get dumped! Were taking a break," he says and I roll my eyes. "Alright, well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break, you get your best friend drunk," I say and turn around, lifting up the alcohol.

After I drank half the bottle and Scott just drank a little, I look at him, he's sitting on a rock. I am sitting on the ground, laying down with my head against the rock.

"Dude, you know, she's just one... one girl," I say drunk and smile. "You know, they're are so many other girls, in the sea," I say drunkly and smile. "Fish in the sea," Scott murmers and I look at him confused.

"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls," I say and exhale deeply, smiling. "I love girls, I love 'em, I love... especially ones with brown hair, brown eyes, darker than mine, 5.3," I say and smile at the thought of her lips.

"Like Celia?" he says and I look up at him. "yeah, exactly... hey, how did you know I was talking about- about- what was I talking about?" I ask smiling. We had lit a fire and I look at it before looking at Scott again.

"Hey, you're not happy," I say pouting, giving him the bottle while drunkenly grabbing it. "Take a drink," I say, but Scott shakes his head. "I dont want any more," he says and I put the glass down. "I'm not anything," he says and I smile. "Maybe it's like- maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore. You know?" I ask and look at him. "Maybe you can't get drunk." I say and realise I didn't finish my sentence. "As a wolf," I finish and look at Scott again.

"Am I drunk?" I ask confused and Scott looks at me pleadingly before looking at what's in front of him. "You're wasted," he says and I raise my arm, smiling. "Yeaaahh!" I say and make a fist bump, only he doesn't return it.