𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥

I knew it

I knew it. Kate Argent. That bitch shot my brother. I recognise her from yesterday and I'm sure Scott does does.

I clench my fist and look at her. "Oh come on, Chris, they were making out in the garage, not shooting amateur porn," Kate says and I gasp silently. What happened to find Derek's cure!

I wasn't going to do anything... but I can't let Scott handle this can I?!

"Are you leaving Scott?" I ask and Scott's head whips to the side. "Celia? Why are you here?" Allison asks and I frown, chuckling. "Didn't Scott tell you? I got a bad grade today and uh, Stiles was busy so Scott offered us three studying together," I say and Allison looks confused, but so does Scott.

Literally get a grip dude.

"Well, Scott's leaving anyway so..." I say and Kate interrupts me, just like I planned she'd do. "No, you, with the adorable brown eyes, drop your bike. And you, with the cute expressions, you're staying for dinner," Kate says and walks inside.

Confusion.

Anger.

Is she pretending not to know me on purpose?!

"You eat meat?" He asks us and we both nod. "You don't mind?" Scott asks getting closer to him. "Actually, no, gives us a chance to get to know each other," he says and shares a knowing look with me.

"You, however," he says and I roll my eyes. Scott walks inside and I look at argent. "Listen, I know you know who I am, but Scott has no clue about me," I say and he just smirks. Can I fool the devil?  "Guess we have to change that soon," Chris says and I scoff, walking inside.

Once inside I had a nagging feeling to stab Kate with a fork, but I kept it inside of me. "Would you like to drink anything else than water Scott?" Victoria says after we are halfway done dinner. We were silent the entire time and I frown at her.

"Oh, no I'm good thanks," he says and I just keep staring at Kate. Traitorous bitch. Makes my brother fall in love with her and then breaks his heart. Asshole.

"Bottle of beer?" Mr. Argent asks and I look at Scott. He's testing him. "No thanks," he says and Mr. Argent continues. "Shot of tequila?" He asks again and before Allison stops him.

"Dad, really?" She asks and I chuckle. "You don't drink, Scott?" He asks and I look at Scott giving the perfect answer. "I'm not old enough too." He says and I chuckle quietly. "That doesn't seem to stop many teenagers," Mrs. Argent says and I smile wickedly.

"No, but it should," he says and I look at Kate who laughs. "Good answer, total lie, but well played Scott, you may yet survive the night," she says and I roll the night.

"Actually, it's not a lie, Scott doesn't drink. However, I do, that shot of tequila sounded nice?" I say, forming a question to Mr. Argent, giving him an evil grin.