𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗟

I left because I realised something

I left because I realised something. What if I  can't date Stiles because of me... because of what I am? I thought maybe, just maybe I could do it, but this is impossible.

Unfortunately Stiles doesn't make it easy for me. "Hey, let's go," Stiles says and I frown. "Go where?" I ask and he chuckles. "Scott texted you, didn't you?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, about meeting at the school," I say and he nods, pointing at me. "Stiles, we need to talk," I say and he frowns. "Can't it wait? We need to go to the school," he says and frowns. "Is this because we didn't go to my house today? I promise you we can do it after," he says and I smile, looking down.

"I'm here," Scott's says and looks at us, frowning. "No it wasn't about that- you know, I'll tell you after, let's go," I brush it off. We all get in the car and so we arrive at the school, getting out quickly. We all get to the back of the car and I look at Scott. "This is a terrible idea," Stiles says and I sigh, frowning, Stiles thinks it's a terrible idea? What?! "Yeah, I know," Scott answers and I sigh.

"But we're still gonna do it?" I ask and Scott shakes his head, raising his hands. "Can you think of something better?" Scott explained the genius plan in the car, he's gonna call for the Alpha by howling. Scott. Someone who has never howled before.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until it eventually just goes away," Stiles says cutting me off before I can say anything.

"Just make sure we can get inside," Scott says and I nod. I hear a car approaching and turn around, seeing Derek's car. Stiles opens the back of his car and gets out a bolt cutter, to open the school of course.

Derek gets out and I look at Scott, who looks confused. "Where's my boss?" Scott asks and Derek closes his car door, looking at me. "He's in the back," Derek says and I bow over, looking at Mr. Deaton.

"Oh, he looks comfortable," Stiles says and I nod. So they really think Deaton is their guy? Deaton, Scott's boss, is the Alpha? We, except Derek, start walking towards the school doors and I look at Stiles' back, admiring it.

"Wait, hey! What are you doing?" Derek asks and Scott turns around, looking at Derek. He didn't explain to the plan to him? "You said I was linked with the Alpha," He says in a matter-of-fact tone. Scott stops and looks at the school, taking a deep breathe.

I can feel his heart beating, he must be nervous. "I'm gonna see if you're right," he murmers and I gulp, looking at stiles. He takes my hand and I squeeze it, not looking forward for this at all.

"What are you feeling?" He asks me quietly and I sigh. "I'm nervous, scared for your life, scared for Scott's, hell I'm even scared for Derek's," I say and Stiles narrows his eyes at me, pinching the brick of his nose. "Who's gonna be scared for you?" He asks and I shrug. "No one, it'll only cause stress," I say and take the bolt cutter out of his hand, opening the school chain.