𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗦𝗘𝗫

"Stiles please let me out, it's the full moon I swear," I hear Scott say in the other room, damn I didn't realise my emotions were all over the place

"Stiles please let me out, it's the full moon I swear," I hear Scott say in the other room, damn I didn't realise my emotions were all over the place. All I could repeat in my head was the moment were Derek was murdered.

I'm angry, really angry. "You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose," he tries again and I just know he's trying to manipulate Stiles. "Please, Stiles, let me out, it's starting to hurt, it's not like the first time. It's the full moon," he says and sighs.

"It's Allison, breaking up with me, I know- that it's not just 'taking a break' she broke up with me," he rambles and I close my eyes, forgetting the agonising urge in my chest to do angry things.

"And it's killing me," he says after a moment of silence. "I feel completely hopeless, just please. Let me out," he sounds desperate, I know he's desperate. "I can't," Stiles whispers and I hear Scott turning, screaming in pain.

I didn't really turn, I know how to control it, but I just feel that stupid urge! Ugh!

I hear Scott scream and then I hear a growl. "Scott you okay? Scott?" I hear Stiles ask and I sit up, frowning. Stiles looks at me and frowns. "You aren't shifting?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Then let's find Scott- you- you can stop him hopefully," he says and I nod, frowning at him. "He's gone?" I ask and Stiles nods, untying me. "I-I-I don't know, it happened so fast," Stiles says and I nod.

"I can find him," I say and use my senses, getting in the car with Stiles. I can smell and hear him, and so I lead Stiles to a parking lot, seeing Scott jump on a car.

When I look closer I see Allison and Jackson sitting in the car. "Shit, stop the car," I say and open the door while the car is moving. "Celia!" Stiles yells after me, but I ignore him and run towards Scott sideways, putting all my strength in pushing him down the hill, shifting completely.

Scott stands up and roars, attacking me. "Stop! Scott stop!" I yell, but he attacks me anyways. We fight for like a second before Scott pins me on the ground.

"Stop!" I say and he just looks at me, before looking at something behind me. Suddenly he gets attacked again and I see... Derek.

They fight and Scott gets pinned on the ground, while Derek let's out a roar. I shift back and look at Derek, wide eyes. "What's happening to me?" Scott asks and I look at him, looking down.

"Exactly what he wants to happen," Derek says and I look at him, wide eyes, filling with tears. I knew it. "Let's get you two home," I didn't say anything, I knew if I did I would be breaking down completely and I didn't want that to happen.

I just stood up and walk with him and Scott, who needed help walking apparently. The ride home was silent, I didn't say anything and neither did the boys.

I close my eyes and lean against the window, what a messed up situation. How come it's gotten so far? I didn't realise we were upstairs until I bumped into Derek, who was leaving.