𝟬𝟯𝟬. 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗞𝗜

"Scott! Celia!" I hear Stiles yell from downstairs and I hear him running upstairs

"Scott! Celia!" I hear Stiles yell from downstairs and I hear him running upstairs. "Yeah?" I ask and get out of my room, I was actually doing homework for once. "My dad called the units! They're going to arrest Derek!" He says and I see Scott appear, confused.

"Now?" He asks and Stiles rolls his eyes. "Yes now!" He hisses and grabs my hand, squeezing it before pulling me with him.

"Why is he at the school?" I ask curiously and Stiles shrugs. I put on my shoes and we get in the car soon enough.

"I don't know, all I know is that the Argents are there too, so like usual we have to save his ass."

And there we are, we were holding up Kate Argent, I think she's there behind us. "Faster?" Scott asks and I look behind me, seeing the car almost in our bumper. "Much faster," I say and we hit the road, almost hitting my head.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here," Stiles says and I look behind me. "If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott says and I roll my eyes. "Well, if you don't go faster they're gonna kill us!" I hear tires screech and I look behind me, seeing the car gone.

"They're gone," Stiles says and I frown, looking at Stiles. He beeps the device and the walkie talkie starts talking. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works,"

"Go, go, go!" I yell and Scott goes to the iron works, soon enough I see Derek getting shot. Stiles opens the door while Scott hits the breaks and someone starts to shoot Derek.

"Get in!" Stiles yells and sits down next to me so Derek can sit in the passengers seat. We drive away and Scott looks at Derek, mad.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott yells and Derek ignores him. "Dammit I had him!" He yells hitting the dashboard. "Who the Alpha?" Stiles asks putting his head between the two of them.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up!" He says annoyed and I just sigh. "Hey! They're just doing their jobs..." Stiles tries and I pull him back, involving me in the conversation.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" He says and looks at me.

"Oh pff! Can we seriously get past that? So what i thougt you were dead!" I yell the last part showing my sarcasm and he just looks away.

"Alright! How did you find him?" Stiles ask and Derek doesn't respond. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" I ask and Stiles pushes his head before me. "Yeah both of us," he says confidently and Derek gives him a death look, making him shrink back.

"Or just them, I'll be back here," he says and leans back. "Okay the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out, she found two things. The first thing was a guy named Harris," Derek starts and Stiles squeezes between the conversation.