Filming Love: A Love that is Yet to be Filmed

A/N Good day shoppers! ay este readers hehehe ^^ 

This is now the final and closing chapter of FILMING LOVE. Let me just start this by saying thank you for taking your time to read and appreciate my second work. 

(If you haven't read my first story Love You, Sunset, here is the link

https://www.wattpad.com/story/268937955-love-you-sunset. )

I hope I can satisfy you with this chapter. It'll be kinda short 'coz I'm giving you the opportunity to ponder on the story on your own. 

Thank you guys ❤️❤️❤️

----------

Everything is set, from the stage, the lights, the seats of the audience. Everyone is prepared from the staff backstage, the musicians, the directors and producers, and the actors.

"Dani, hija? Ready?" the director approached me as he checked the other cast of the series busy preparing as well for the grand launch.

I was still putting on my makeup. I wore the necklace that Mom gave me and the bracelet that Dad gave Mom years years before, when they were still kids.

Come to think of it huh. They were so friends with fate, that whatever came into their life, they would still be together, no matter what happens. One would go where the other would be. 

I smiled as I looked into my mirror. I think I am ready. 

I was ready to get up when two little butts started to pull the hem of my dress. The smiles, the eyes. They inherited those from our parents.