Part Seventeen. Night Alone

Their breathing hitched. They knew what she was doing and enjoyed it. Yelena was bold in ways they weren't, but they wanted to show that they could be, that they could match her.

Y/N put their hand on her opposite leg, pulling both to lay over their lap. Now, Yelena was shifted a bit. She looked up at Y/N and they looked down to meet her eyes.

They were lost in them when they saw her look down at their lips. Y/N took their other hand and placed it under her chin, lifting her up to meet their eyes again. Their thumb trailed over her bottom lip. She felt her core burn.

Yelena pulled her other hand to run through the hair on the back of their head. The pair sat like this for a few minutes. The intimacy ran deep and they didn't even need to press their lips against the others'.

Y/N leaned in and hovered their lips over hers. The warmth from her breath made them want nothing more than to lay her down right here on the couch. They decided to do as she had, running their hand from her knee up the inside of her thigh. Her back bowed slightly as she got closer to Y/N. They could see her eyes rolling back as their fingertips traced her inner thigh.

Their lips were closer now, nearly touching. When Y/N was done teasing her legs, they move their hand up her body. Passing her hips and back until it met her throat. They gripped it lightly as Yelena let out a tight breath. She was aching for them now.

She thought about jumping over and straddling them. Her mind thought about their lips all over her body and what they hid under those clothes. Out of no where, an intrusive thought kicked her quickly. She remembered where she was and who she was with.

Trying not to worry them or ruin the mood, she rubbed her nose against theirs before looking back to the tv, doing her best to redirect her thoughts. As she did, Y/N's eyes lingered a bit longer. They thought about the conversation they had had with Mariah days ago. The thoughts they'd had while so close to her face were sinful and they enjoyed them.

They enjoyed the ways they pictured her and hoped she'd been doing the same. Instead of acting on it, they let her go. Her legs still rested over theirs but now their arm was around her. Her head was nuzzled in their neck as they watched together.

Before long, Y/N had drifted off to sleep. Yelena had stayed awake through the entire thing, not once looking up to see if they had slept or not. She felt safe and calm for the first time in forever. This comfortability was something she'd never known but realized she could come to enjoy.

She looked up finally, seeing them fast asleep. Yelena thought of waking them, restarting what she'd put off. Her eyes traveled over their face as she studied their features. Their head had fallen back a bit and their mouth was just slightly open. She traced a finger from their chin, to their jaw, and down their neck.

Intrusive thoughts took over as she thought about placing kisses over all the spots her finger had just traced. She thought about jumping over them, legs on either side, her hands placed firmly on their face. Their hands gripped tightly on her waist while she slid over them.

Her eyes traveled down their body as her finger continued. It traced over their shirt, down their chest, and to their lower stomach. She thought about following it and what the skin under felt like.

Stopping her hand there, her eyes continued down. She thought about stripping them completely and having them fully. Though she'd been tasked to do it before, she'd never wanted to and never actually needed to. Luckily, her targets before were nothing to her. She'd taken them out before even having to touch them.

She thought about how they'd sound and how good they'd feel. Before long, she felt that burning sensation herself. She wanted them to feel it, to help her release it. Her mind was riddled with pictures of what Y/N would look like hovered over her taking control. She imagined their hand around her neck again while the other was busy doing its own work.

Yelena sucked in her bottom lip and stifled a soft moan due to the pain she now felt. She knew if she woke them up right now, she'd get everything she wanted. Her finger traced just under the top of their pants as her thoughts continued growing hotter.

Her hand started sliding down, slowly inching under the waistline of their pants. Y/N's chest rose a bit higher and Yelena thought about waking them. The warmth between their legs could be felt even this high. Her thoughts were taking over.

Just a few more inches and she'd wake them. They'd be hers for the taking right there. Her hand paused as she looked back up at them. Their head still fallen back and mouth slightly open.

She wanted it on her. She wanted their mouth all over her. Yelena knew Y/N wanted her just as badly. A few more inches wouldn't hurt... she thought.

Shaking her head, she brought herself back to the present. Fuck. You have to stop thinking about that shit, she thought. It would just continue to make things harder, but she couldn't help it. Y/N had a hold on them she'd never felt before. She'd never wanted someone the way she yearned for them in this exact moment.

Closing her eyes and releasing her hand from their pants, the scene played over and over in her head as she tried to fall asleep. No matter how hard she tried, it always crept back in. Once she ceased fighting it, she finally fell asleep. Their arm wrapped around her and their head rested gently on top of hers.

******

Morning came quickly as Y/N's alarm blared from their phone. The pair jumped from where they slept and shuffled around quickly. Luckily, Y/N always gave themselves more than enough time to get ready in the morning.

They stood, stretching hard as Yelena stretched herself out on the couch. "Gonna go back to sleep?" They laughed.

She smiled with her eyes still closed, arms and legs hugged up tight to her torso under the blanket, "Maybe."

They kneeled down next to her. Now, just a few inches from her face. She felt the presence and opened her eyes. Their normal passionate gaze ensued.

Y/N brushed a thick strand of hair from her face just before she caught their hand and held it in hers. She placed it in front of her face, placing a gentle kiss on their knuckles. Now, they couldn't help themselves.

They leaned forward, lips just hovering over hers. Yelena didn't inch back, but smiled as she released their hand and rested it on their face. They were hovering over her for a few seconds, hoping she might close the distance.

But Yelena reveled in their boldness. She wanted them to close the distance themselves this time. Sadly, they began to back up, feeling as though they over stepped. But she moved her hand to the back of their head and forced them to stay where they were.

Y/N smiled as they rested their hand on her side, pulling her closer to them. It was clear the two wanted to salvage every last second before their first kiss. They wanted to hold onto that intimacy and Y/N wondered if they should even finish this second.

If they kissed her, they might not make it to work later. They might not leave the apartment all day. But Yelena didn't care. No one had followed her last night and she'd shut the curtains to their windows before the movie started.

Yelena inched forward, allowing her lips to graze theirs. They could feel her breath on their lips as they pulled her even closer. Her breath hitched as they did, garnering another smile. She was playing with them and they wouldn't let her play it alone.

One last glance between them before Yelena finally let her thoughts take over. She rushed forward, pressing her lips onto theirs so quickly that it pushed them back a bit. Y/N pushed back, allowing their hands to travel down her side before pushing her on her back.

Her arms wrapped around their neck as she pulled them on top of her. Their heads tossed back and forth as they fell into each other. Y/N's hands traced all over her body, feeling her back shoot up each time they felt a sweet spot.

They kissed up and down her neck, stopping along the way to nibble gently. Feeling her body react made Y/N wonder if they'd ever be able to leave this couch. How could they listen to her moan like that and go off to work like nothing happened? Like they couldn't have all of her right this second?

Yelena wrapped her legs around their waist, pulling them closer. Y/N laughed through the kiss, pulling back just slightly, "Trapping me in, are you?"

She smiled as she kissed them and then rested her lips on theirs, "Something of the sort."