Part Twenty-Four. Pay Back ✩

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content

Yelena smiled at their threat. The pair stepped out of the bottom floor and called for a cab. She wasn't sure where they were taking her, just knew that this was just another part of the apology.

The cab pulled up and Y/N opened the door, "After you."

"And they say chivalry is dead," she laughed, making them smile.

"Where to?" the driver asked. Y/N named a restaurant that Yelena wasn't familiar with. "Sounds good." He looked back to the road and headed into traffic.

Yelena leaned over to meet her lips with their ear, "Where is this place?"

Y/N smiled and didn't respond. Instead, they laid their hand on her knee and let it travel. Her eyes looked down, watching as their hand slipped up her leg.

"Y/N, I swear to god," She smiled as she whispered into their ear again, breath already seemingly leaving her lungs.

Still not responding, they slid their hand up further until it was inches from her groin. Yelena's breath caught. "This isn't fair," she dug her nails into their arm.

"What you did in the elevator wasn't either," They finally responded. As she went to speak again, their hand slid further. Now, it was just hovering over where she'd dreamed of them touching her the other night. Y/N smiled as they watched her eyes close and her bottom lip become trapped between her teeth.

Yelena tried to do the same to them with her hand, but they quickly grabbed her wrist. This time, they moved their head to face her, watching her eyes shoot open. They didn't speak, but their look took her breath away. She wanted them badly. She wanted to see that look with both wrists pinned down on their bed.

Y/N grinned while they watched her eyes travel to their lips, tracing their middle finger up and down her leg just in front of her groin. She was getting antsy now, "Y/N you're killing me."

"This is killing you?" They whispered while they kept their eyes on the driver, making sure he wasn't looking back.

"Yes..." she bit down on her bottom lip harder, aching like she had last night but much, much worse. The feeling between her legs was starting to burn.

They leaned over again, "What's this do then?" Now, their hand had cupped over her, feeling the warmth radiating through her pants.

An assassin with training in keeping her face stoic in any and every situation had tried her best to keep it in. The small moan that she choked down made Y/N huff a laugh through their nose. They moved their middle and ring finger up and down, rubbing the outside of her pants.

Yelena tried her hardest to breathe. She turned and bit down on their shoulder as they continued. Y/N spoke up and asked the driver how long it would be until they were at the restaurant now.

"Give or take ten more minutes. Traffic is shit today."

Her eyes rolled back in her head. Ten more minutes of teasing. She'd barely done a minute in the elevator but Y/N knew what they were doing and she couldn't say she was upset. She just wished they were alone.

"Sounds good, thanks," They responded.

Without looking at her, Y/N slipped their hand up and started undoing the top button of her pants. "Y/N, no." She whispered.

"Scared?" they smiled.

She bit her bottom lip and laid her forehead on their shoulder. She undid the button herself. Her jacket was big enough for nothing to be seen as Y/N slid her zipper down.