Part Thirty-Two: Me and You ✩

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content

Y/N placed their finger Kate's chin, pulling her gaze up to them. The two of them locked eyes, silently studying the other's face. Kate couldn't tell what was going on in Y/N's head at the moment, but something in the way they looked at her had changed.

Their eyes continuously dropped down to her lips, causing her to pull it in between her teeth. She watched as the way she bit into her lip pushed Y/N to struggle to breathe. "Y/N?" she asked. They looked up and met her eyes again, smiling softly. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking," they took their other hand and placed it on her knee, allowing it to slowly rise up her thigh, "that maybe last night ended a bit too soon."

Kate's face went through a range of emotions, causing Y/N to laugh a bit under their breath. Leaning forward, they slid their hand up further until it was just before the curve of her jeans. They leaned in, lips hovering over hers. "Tell me to stop and I will, Kate."

Their lips were only millimeters from hers now as her mind began racing. Was this a good idea? Probably not. She knew they had feelings for Yelena and maybe they were upset with her, but Kate couldn't help what she felt for Y/N. Deep in her core was a burning sensation, aching to be released.

Her voice whispered as she struggled, "I-I don't want you to stop." She looked up again, catching Y/N's eyes. They both smiled, reveling in the moments before.

"Are you sure?" They asked once more. Part of them knew this wasn't a good idea. Kate had real feelings for them, but they had feelings for her too... Didn't they?

She nodded, brushing her nose against theirs. Without another word, Y/N pulled Kate's bottom lip toward them before crashing their lips against hers. The hand between her legs stayed where it was, almost as though it had set itself in park.

Kate was right about the passion behind their kisses. Y/N quickly fell into the heat between them, dragging their fingers higher on her thigh. They felt as Kate's breath hitched while it traveled higher.

Y/N teased while they rubbed their middle finger back and forth just before the space that was now radiating heat. They smiled into the kiss as they felt it, knowing how much she wanted them. Kate would do anything for Y/N and they were starting to realize how incredible that felt.

"Touch me," she whispered through their kiss, "Please."

They smiled again, "What was that? I didn't hear you. I'm sorry."

Kate's eyes rolled, "I said touch me. I want you to touch me."

Y/N laughed lightly against her lips, "Is that so?"

Frustrated, Kate took control of the situation. She could tell they were having too much fun and wanted to pull the handles back her way. Her hands laid on their shoulders as she pushed them down on the bed, straddling herself over their hips.

It was clear that she'd taken them by surprise as their eyebrows rose to their hairline. She sat, allowing her hands to rise up the sides of their torso under their shirt. Y/N's head pushed back into the pillow as their back arched slightly.

She placed a soft kiss on their sternum, feeling as their ribs expanded up against her. It was riveting watching them react to her this way. Any doubt she'd had, any worry left over, was burnt by the heat between them.

Kate continued kissing down their stomach slowly, softly. It was pushing Y/N over the edge but they did their best to remain still. She kissed just above the top of their pants, pulling them down slightly to graze her tongue along the crease where their torso met their leg. A soft and almost silent moan left their mouth, showing her that what she was doing was appreciated.