Prologue

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
With ___ (author POV)
____ Pov (There POV)

Proof-read 10/29
————————————🥬————————————

"Mommy! Dad! wake up!" Izuku and Izumi shout, jumping on their mother and father's King-size bed.
Inko groans, sitting herself up against the headboard.

"I'm awake, I'm awake." She sighs and nudges Toshinori's side signaling him to wake up. He turns to face his too-green-haired Kids, "What's important that you kids are up at 7:30 AM..?"

"We get our quirks today!!" They both shout in unison

"Wha?...inko, what are they talking about?... Oh shit.. A hit of realization hits the two, as they remember their appointment with the Quirk Doctor is at 8:30 AM

"Kids!! Go get the outfit in your closet and quickly put it on, make sure to brush your teeth. We have to go, like, now!" inko whisper-shouts, scrambling out the bed to get there on time. Toshinori follows inko's actions and the kids run off to get dressed. Both parents speedily get dressed, as well as the kids. Everyone meets in the kitchen, quickly stuffing down some cereal.

As soon as they finish, they run straight to the car and start speeding a little above the speed limit. While also thanking Jesus they didn't get caught in such a hurry.
As they got into the Doctors office, immediately they heard their name called and a doctor standing at the nearby door. He signals them to follow him with the wave of his hand, and they follow him to room 3.

"So you two kids must be Izumi and Izuku, right?" The doctor asks.

"Yeah!!" They both shout in unison

"Great. We're gonna do some small tests, and we see what amazing quirks you two have!"

(Skip to after the Tests cause I'm lazy 💀)

"So..we have bad news and good news, which one would you like to hear first?"

"The good news, please." Inko politely asks.

"Both of your children very have powerful quirks."

"That's wonderful!" Toshinori replies, about to hug the two little twins.

"The bad news is that Izuku's quirk is more dangerous, and not very sanitary. His quirk is called Blood Manipulation, he's allowed to manipulate his own and other people's blood, but the drawbacks are dizziness and a higher chance of passing out."

Inko and Toshinori are silent, while Izuku is close to jumping out of his chair in excitement. He doesn't see what's bad about it, what could be so bad about a powerful quirk?

——————————————————————————
Word count: 410

This was a little longer than expected tbh, and this is also open for criticism and suggestions, + spelling fixes. (Especially spelling fixes, I'm a fast typer lol)

This book is mainly being made for a competition, me and my Bestfriend JJ_JJL , are in a competition to see who can get the most views/stars out of this! So please enjoy