Chapter 3- July 15th.

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might/Speakers"
(A/n's note)
TW: Su!cide baiting, bullying
—————————————🥬————————————

July 15th, Friday, 2:30 PM
"Good morning students! Today, since it's your last day, we will be doing a short pop quiz on what you want to be!"

The class groans in response

"I'm just kidding guys, we all know you want to be hero's!" Mrs. Hamilton says, throwing papers in the air

The class cheers, quirks flying everywhere

"Oh c'mom teach, don't lump me and Izumi with these extras! We'll beat everyone here and become the Number 1 and 2!"

The class ignores his comment, everyone has already heard his goal about a million times.

"Alrighty then...Please fill out these papers on the designated Highschool you wish to attend," the teacher says and continues rambling about the list of colleges and Hero schools that are available.

After everyone finishes the paper, Mrs. Hamilton starts reading some of the lists off.

"Bakugou and Izumi! You two wish to attend Yuuei?"

"Isn't that the school with the 0.10 acceptance rate?" Someone whispers from the back

"Yeah, I heard it's extremely hard to get into!" One else replies

"Not like Izumi and Bakugou can't do it, though."

"Well, we'll...what a surprise. Midoriya wishes to attend as well.." she says, her voice trailing off while reading the note

"YIU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Izumi screams, stomping over to Izuku's desk.

"One day, you will understand that it will only be me, Kanami, Katsuki, Izumi, Seiko, and Shoto that will get into UA from this dingy school. And you will NOT. Ruin it." Izumi says hand slammed on the desk, Venom seeping through her voice.

Izuku looks up to face her glowing emerald eyes glaring him down, like a one-on-one fight with a bear, or some terrifying beast.

"YOU'LL LEARN THAT WE ARE ALL SUPERIOR TO YOU DEKU!! YOU NEVER BE ANYTHING! Katsuki spits in his face from beside Izumi

Now how Spit reached from Katsuki to Izuku, is a really good question, he wonders that too.

"Settle down now, and Izuku, Detention for disruption of the class."

'But I didn't even do anything? How am I getting detention for what Izumi and Katsuki did again?'

Bt izuku doesn't want to start a fight with the teacher, over lame detention he can just escape from. "Yes, Mrs. Hamilton."

"Good, now the bell is about to ring. Have a nice summer break, everyone!" And just on cue, the bell rings.

Everyone begins to walk out of the class, while Kanami and Shoto walk in towards Izumi and Bakugou

As Izuku finishes picking up the last of his stuff, his
Hero notebook is swiped from beside him