Chapter 37- New beginnings, take 3.

"Ugh..maybe looking for stain at 12 AM wasn't the best idea, huh?" Seiko says sarcastically

"Yeah yeah whatever, I think I would've rather ran into stain hen deal with these chains. My wrists are killing me," Izuku says, and shimmers his wrist in between the chains

They both can't help but wonder why the league would look for them. They don't normally have any business with the league expect for the acational spying and-

Izuku slowly comes to realize Jt was proably from what they heard this morning. Maybe if his own dumbass never decided to stay and overhear what they were planning- they would've never been captured.

Now he has no way to warn the kids about the USJ, and also he has to worry about what him and Seiko are gonna do.

Perferablly, he'd rather just have Seiko get out and him stay there so he'll eventually be recused and also the USJ will be maybe postponed or even canceled.

Most likely not though. Proably just hero's waiting from the outside of the USJ would be more likely.

Izuku pulls a small Bobby pin out his hair, and shimmers It through the lock of his cuff's. Seiko looks over to him proudly

They both here footsteps coming slowly towards them.

Izuku quickly threw the handcuffs fakely around his wrists, making sure they wouldn't like to tight around them.

Shigaraki walked in, a grin smeared largely a crossed his face.

Izuku's face faltered into a numb expression, not wanting to give Shigaraki the fear he really wanted. That made him frown.

Seiko, on the other hand, was internally screaming in his head, and near the verge of pissing his pants. He claimed he was too young to deal with this kind of bs.

Izuku turned his head over to the shaking seiko and flared at him, shutting seiko right up .

Shugaraki's frown lowered even more, and he pulled out a remote.

"So...the infamous vigilante duo that had been causing me problems for weeks now," Shigaraki hisses through gritted teeth, and smiles slightly.

"Just maybe..I could see your face from under that mask..hm?" shigaraki says in a venomous tone, and bends down to Izuku's face.

His starchy breath, and crusty fingers, went around in circles on his mask. Izuku was now on the verge of throwing up completely.

"Not much of a talker, huh? I get it. Maybe this will make you speak!" He says cheerily, and pulls out some form of a collar out his back pockets.

He snaps it tight around Izuku's neck, and he squirms in discomfort.

Shigaraki pulls out a remote magically through his sleeve like some taunting magician, and stares in awe at all the bright buttons.

Seiko looks over to him, concern written all over his face.

"I wonder if you'll hold your tongue even in pain?" Shigaraki grins before turning on the remote.

Izuku feels the shock of burning electricity flowing throw him, filling his veins from top to bottom. He holds his tongue shut, even with the urge to violently scream.

Shigaraki turns off the remote, unsatisfied.

"What a disappointment, I expected more from you, Citrine," Izuku's eyes widen in shock, and he lowers his dead, refusing to let Shigaraki see it.

"Aww..Is the little baby pouting? Sounds like someone can't handle the pain, and ontop, being discovered,"

"Shut..up," izuku hisses out.

"Huh? What was that? Say It louder, Citrine!"

"I said, SHUT THE HELL UP!" He shouts, and stands, throwing one hell of of fierce punch towards Shigaraki's face.

He stumbles back in shock, holding his cheek close to him. He grins, happily.

"Awww..is the little baby mad? Do we have a pro-" he says before he's cut off, with another fierce punch to the face

Izuku pushes him head first to the ground, sitting his knee ontop of him.

He repeatedly punches the man, his anger flowing through him. He watched as crimson blood flowed from his dry nose, and he coughed relentlessly until he passed out.

He stands, and drags Shigaraki over to the metal chair, sitting him on It. He locks his arms around the chair with the cuffs, and slips the key from his pockets.

He unlocks seiko's cuffs, and he rubs his wrists throbbing wrists, groaning in discomfort.

"Man..those cuffs hurt. Never again," Seiko complained, and izuku just nodded.

"Hey, dude. I hope you got your anger out for a while. Will you be okay as of right now?" Seiko asks worriedly, putting a hand in his best friends shoulder.

He just nods, giving Seiko his usual smile. Seiko rolls his eyes at it.

"Oh. I almost forgot the key to the cell," Izuku said, walking back and slipping the exit keys.

He unlocks the cell, and sticks the small tracing device from his back pockets onto the wall, signaling the police to it.

Him and Seiko nod, and sneak down the brown and gray hallways, the paint chipping from off the walls. They head towards the back exit, pushing the door open, and officially escaping .

"Holy shit, are they bad at kidnapping. I bet we could do better than that," They both laugh, laying against the nearby walls around the corner.

They hear the siren coming closer, and izuku leans his dead on seiko's shoulder.

"It was fun while It lasted, huh?" Izuku jokss, and seiko nods, leaning his head ontop.

"Sure was. I'm gonna miss this kind of freedom, y'know?" The other boy nods.

"I wish we could have freedom forever. Not have to live in this trance of being chased around by hero's," Izuku sighs deeply, as they both stare at the brighter stars before them.

"Relatable. I hate not being able to do my own thing, instead being chased around and haunted by that stupid family," they both laugh, before the sirens stop before them.

"Well..here we go again. New beginnings, take 3?" Izuku nudges Seiko's shoulder, and he rolls his eyes.

"Take 3, I guess," he sighs, and just sits quietly as the police come in and take the two to the station,

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1021

..late updates, very, late updates. I'm sorry about that. I had this great story idea, it's called, "The Detective's Prodigy," and I've been writing in that everyday. Please check it out while this one has slower updates.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!