Chapter 17- Hospital

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
—————————————🥬————————————
August 2nd, Tuesday, 12:00 AM
Aizawa's POV

Me, Tsukauchi, nemuri and a few other people runs down towards the ruckus. We met Hikari Kamisato, and she told us to take two rights then two lefts.

When we get there, we hear loud screams of pain, and absolute chaos.

I run faster on my heels, I don't know why, but I'm worried for Citrine. He never takes a break, he's always going to save someone while risking his own self.

Tsukauchi stays a few steps behind me, panting, while trying to run and catch up . We make it over, and I see Citrine standing, wobbly.

I look around, and see Overhaul on the ground, limp and nearly motionless expect for the light movement of his chest

"Citrine..?" I whisper out, not loud enough for him or anyone else near me to hear. He says something, but the ringing in my ears' blocks it out

I watch him collapse, and I snap out of my thoughts. I run over to him, and scream his name

"CITRINE! WAKE UP!" I shout to him, he smiles lightly, and looks me directly in the eyes

"I-it'll be alright..." i head him whisper, the loudness of his usual voice faded and distant. I look at him, his eyes at the edge of closing. I pick him up, and run back up to the steps

Nemuri follows me, just in case anyone were to rub into us. We take the same path, two rights- two lefts, and make it too the back exit

I rush over to the parademics, who reach me midway. I see Hiroto, Eri, Eimiko, And Hikari siting in the ambulance.

They all turn there gaze towards me, and there eyes fill with horror. They look at me, then to the bloody citrine in my hands, and back and me to receive an answer.

3rd POV

"Hey!! I need someone over here!" Aizawa shouts out into the crowd, a group of paramedics take Izuku in a stretcher and leave. I watch as they do, he asked me to watch his friends, so I'll do it.

It's the one thing I can do, since I wasn't there for the fight. And it's the one thing I can do if he doesn't make it out.

"M-Mr. Aizawa..what happens to him..?" Hikari asks, nearly trembling in Eimiko's arms

"He fought overhaul..and won, but, he was severely injured. Not like overhaul wasn't either, he had the worst of it. I cant imagine what it would've been like if I was there."

Hikari nods, and hiroto speaks up , "When..he wakes up from the hospital, can you tell him me and Eri said thank you? He's the only reason we got out of there,"

Aizawa nods to him, and he gives a tiny smile back to him

"So..Hiroto, how old are you?" Hikari asks him

"15..I turn 16 next year," he says

"Oh! Great! You're almost the same age as our oldest," she says, excited.

"Who's the oldest, anyways?"

"Izuku! You should know him! We all do online classes, but he went by Kohaku Kobayashi."

"Are you fudging serious?"

Hikari nods vigorously

"So..he was right in front of me the whole time? I mean, as the café worker, as Nezu's online student, as Seiko's friend? I could've asked seiko?" He starts saying a string of curses at himself, as well as his detective buddies. It makes so much sense now.

Kobayashi appeared only days after Izuku's disappearance. Izuku's IQ was the same as Kobayashi's when Nezu announced it the other day.

How could he now tie together the clues? Not the kid is missing again, ok the run, probably lost somewhere. And now, they couldn't tell where he was

"Izuku took care of us..and citrine always visited, he promised us he would always visit..I'm just, worried. For the both of them." Eimiko says, they've all agreed to cover Izuku's identity, even if they will find out soon.

"I..I'm really sorry, kids. I honestly don't know what's gonna happen. But I made a promise to citrine, and I will protect you while he's in the hospital." He pauses, and thinks for a minute.

"I'm gonna call Mic, he's my best friend and we're roommates. And then there's my son Hitoshi. So..maybe we won't stay at my house."

Everyone in the ambulance hears loud running towards them, they swiftly turn there heads to see a panting seiko

"Citrine! Is he okay?! What happend?! I heard that something was happening over here, and then they said Citrine, and I got nervous-"

"Todoroki? You knew Citrine?"

He junks and the mention of his last name, since everyone calls him Seiko. "Uhm..yeah, he had helped me once. I was basically the first person he helped,"

"And on those nights I wasn't at my house, I was with them," he points at the kids, "I spent the night sometimes, And citrine watched over us."

They all nod in agreement, while Hiroto plays with Eri

"Huh..that kid really is special..." I say, whispering into my scarf. "I have to go make that call now, I'll be back soon, then we can go to the hospital."

They all nod, including Hiroto, and continue talking to one another. Aizawa steps away, into a quiet place in the crowd. He calls Hizashi, and the phone rings.

H: Hizashi
A: Aizawa

H: SHOUTA?! What's up ! I heard what happened, are you alright?!

A: Yeah, I'm find. I just need to tell you and Hitoshi that I won't be home for a couple of nights. Citrines been rushed to the hospital, and he asked me to watch his friends.

A: and the house is too small for 6 kids. So we plan on staying at there place, I just wanted to tell you.

H: thanks for telling me, Shouta! I'll tell Hitoshi in a minute. I'll meet you at the hospital, and I'll stay over too. I don't want you overwhelmed!

A: okay..bye, Hizashi.

H: bye shouta!"

Aizawa hangs up the phone, ears already ringing from his excessive yelling.  He walks back over to the kids, and asks the drivers if he can ride back with them. They nod, and they all hope more into the car.

They all drive off, heading to the hospital. But all anyone can wonder, is how Citrine's doing.

Or what will happen.

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1065

Thank you guys so much for 1K views! I just noticed it when I got out of school a couple hours ago, and I was texting JJ_JJL about it the whole time!

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!