Chapter 7 - Training

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
—————————————-🥬————————————
July 18th, Monday, 9:00 AM

With Nezu

'Hm..these  kid, I do wonder how they're passing my classes so effortlessly..they're suppose to be extremely hard for all ages.'

Aizawa walks through the door, with an unhappy face.

"Another little pervert, god, I hate that kid. Here's the sheets for him to be expelled." Aizawa says, putting the papers on his desk.

"What are you thinking about? You seem to be lost in thought,"

"Oh..we'll it's these 3 kids you see, there effortlessly passing all of there classes and have all A's in every class," Nezu comments

"I thought it was relatively impossible to pass with All A's? And for 3 kids? How old are they?"

"We'll, there 13, 14, and 15. So basically 1 7th grader, and two 8th graders."

"Wow..that extremely impressive. I hope they come to UA. What's there names?"

"Himiwari Kobayashi, Elijah Kobayashi, and Kohaku Kobayashi."

"So there all siblings, how intresting. Well Nezu, looks like you have some mini satans coming your way."

"Yes. And I'm very excited for an opportunity to meet the 3." Nezu says, giving a devilish smirk

With Izuku

Izuku dyed his hair last night, and now a beautiful black with grey underneath.

(Basically like this, just a bit over shoulder length, and the black is a little bit shorter than the grey underneath)

"Ooouh, Izu your hair is so pretty! I love it so much!"

"Thank you, Hikari. You helped me a lot, and you too, Kenji."

"No problemo. I owe you anyways."

Izuku chuckles and walks out of the bathroom. Recently, he's nearly mastered the bow staff and throwing kunai.

His costume order should be coming in soon, he requested fire resistance just in case, which would explain why it would take a little longer.

"I'm going to go to more work with the Training dummy outside, If you guys want something just com get me."

"Sir yes sir Izuku sir!" Kenji says, pulling of a Seiko move.

Izuku rolls his eyes and walks o of the treehouse. He he and his kunai and starts practicing

Recently, he thought Hikari some basic strikes with a bow staff, and now, the rotation strike is so far her favorite.

He mainly uses kunai and shuriken though, other than that, it's usually a fist-on fist. He loves a good sparring with plain fist-to-fist, it proves basic strength.